Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

“To all my fellow ‘unattractive people…’”

• Thread starter Deleted member 101
  • Start date
Deleted member 101

Deleted member 101

I just wanna be loved, but don’t think I’m worthy
-

View: https://reddit.com/r/Advice/comments/n5e1az/to_all_my_fellow_unattractive_people_ive_come_to/

AEEA0DAE 6669 46D7 ABAC AB202F250C48

what a fucking stupid cope tbh fuck that shit

They love you only in the abstract sense. Those physical flaws that she says to get over are exactly what would cause her to reject you.

What is this person trying to accomplish?

I bet this shit came from a toilet. These virtue signalers think their shitty non-issues are more important so they want all the attention for them and not towards subhumans.

Also, the more people complaining about lookism the better. You, on the other hand, pretending that being unattractive is not an issue, not only you are doing fucking nothing you are also being counter-productive.

"Just be yourself! Love yourself! Think positively!" :bluepill::bluepill::bluepill:

Hope that redditor gets raped and brutally murdered

Best thing i read this day.
disgusted new girl GIF

:feelshaha::feelshaha:
>Reddit.
"Just be yourself! Love yourself! Think positively!" :bluepill::bluepill::bluepill:
Nah most men who aren't npcs won't want to be jesters that long. It's already starting to happen. This is a sign that human nature is losing its mask of "looks don't matter"

I can't believe I never thought of that!

Forced positivity is the main reason why I am here and not on leddit or some other block of normieville. That and the gaslighting.

Noticing that ur ugly makes u ugly, holy shit that’s profound :feelsLSD:

I smell it's written by a toilet, petty things :reeeeee:,yes if u have a hole looks or height don't matte:feelsree:

It doesn't matter when you're too unattractive for dating either way.

There is no logical reason to LARP as a "positive thinker" when you're ugly.

what a fucking stupid cope tbh fuck that shit
If you repeat enough empty blue-pill platitudes on Reddit, you can get all sorts of ~le upvotes~ and ~le reddit gold~