Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting To be happy is not possible for some

xXnobodyXx

xXnobodyXx

Recruit
★★★
I've been analizying myself and I've come to the conclusion that my life will end by my on hands, I don't know when, but I'm not dieing of old age, that's for sure; I can't feel happy with material things, the little "happiness" I have are that things are not worse, I can't bond with people, i pretty much am not missed by anyone besides my parents, I live only to the purpose of helping them with their problems.
How is someone supposed to live like this, more like a cog than like a being, consciousness is indeed a curse :feelscry:

I used to be like this. Then I found a job and lived on my own. That's where the normie narrative tends to tell that life suddenly becomes great and all gates open with freedom and independance. In fact, it doesn't. Independance is a meme, and those who talk all the time about freedom and happiness are the less happy and free, barely grasping the notions like they're invoking some long forgotten god with its name. The fact that you realize that those things aren't happening, or that they do not even exist, is the first step to acceptation and getting over it. Though it has been years and I can't get over it personnally.

alot of people here need to go to gym it seems

alot of people here need to go to gym it seems
I already go to the gym, I feel.nothing, no endorphin pleasure bullshit, I only do it to avoid body aches

Just go to the gym it will make you happy :redpill:
:bluepill:

The gym can at best reduce pain with endorphine. But at some point your body get used to it and it's all for nothing.

I used to be like this. Then I found a job and lived on my own. That's where the normie narrative tends to tell that life suddenly becomes great and all gates open with freedom and independance. In fact, it doesn't. Independance is a meme, and those who talk all the time about freedom and happiness are the less happy and free, barely grasping the notions like they're invoking some long forgotten god with its name. The fact that you realize that those things aren't happening, or that they do not even exist, is the first step to acceptation and getting over it. Though it has been years and I can't get over it personnally.
The more time passes the more I'm acceptinf my fate, my fate is to endure till the end, happiness is a chimera, the only happiness come from the relief it could be worse, no active happiness at all, no activity, noone to talk to, alone, here is hell, my body is my cell and my mind is my punisher;
I hope I can endure more years

The gym can at best reduce pain with endorphine. But at some point your body get used to it and it's all for nothing.
I only started exercising because I was having some acute body pains, now they hurt less

To be fair I see it more as :redpill: than :bluepill:.

Eventually it's not important since the :blackpill: is the only thing that matters. People here need to stop looking for """solutions""", you're not an incel if there is an actual solution. Incel. Involuntary.

I only started exercising because I was having some acute body pains, now they hurt less
Based. I should exercise more too tbh. It also helps for moral pain.
To be fair I see it more as :redpill: than :bluepill:.

Eventually it's not important since the :blackpill: is the only thing that matters. People here need to stop looking for """solutions""", you're not an incel if there is an actual solution. Incel. Involuntary.
Brutal reality pill tbh