Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Media To Catch A Predator returns live in this thread at 8:00 PM EST (About 90 minutes from now)

FrothySolutions

FrothySolutions

Post like the FBI is watching.
★★★★★
Great, more low IQ ugly men being targeted because they want to fuck some 16yo whore.

They revived the show?

I'm not surprised. Pedobashing and moral panic around the AoC is popular right now.
Always has been and always will be at least in western countries tbh

And as always men are targeted even though there are plenty of women that try to rape children and teenage males.

Always has been and always will be at least in western countries tbh

And as always men are targeted even though there are plenty of women that try to rape children and teenage males.

They can't find any women because female pedophilia tends to be an inside job. You can't decoy for that. Female pedophiles prey on kids close to them. Their students, their children, etc.

I guess you could put a manlet into a high school and play the long game.

They can't find any women because female pedophilia tends to be an inside job. You can't decoy for that. Female pedophiles prey on kids close to them. Their students, their children, etc.

I guess you could put a manlet into a high school and play the long game.
There's sure to be some outliers though.
And there are still females that hate male children and go out of their way to abuse them even if they are not pedophiles.

No excuse tbh these kinds of shows are just witch hunts for "weird" men and I've seen it that way since being blackpilled.
I never really liked these kinds of shows anyway (Maury Povich show, Steve Wilkos Show, To Catch a Predator).

There's sure to be some outliers though.
And there are still females that hate male children and go out of their way to abuse them even if they are not pedophiles.

No excuse tbh these kinds of shows are just witch hunts for "weird" men and I've seen it that way since being blackpilled.
I never really liked these kinds of shows anyway (Maury Povich show, Steve Wilkos Show, To Catch a Predator).

I'm sure there are outliers. But Chris Hansen and TCaP/Perverted Justice/GHOST aren't "targeting" men, they're throwing bait out there and taking anyone who bites. It's just only men have ever bitten in the long history of these stings.

I'm sure there are outliers. But Chris Hansen and TCaP/Perverted Justice/GHOST aren't "targeting" men, they're throwing bait out there and taking anyone who bites. It's just only men have ever bitten in the long history of these stings.
The targeting does arise though because of the audience that is drawn to that kind of programming.
If it was not originally intended it's egged on by the audience and fanbase eventually.

Also you can't leave out the possibility that there's probably many misandrist women that like watching these kind of shows because it shows mainly men getting in trouble.

Is Hunter Biden gonna be in this episode?

Great, more low IQ ugly men being targeted because they want to fuck some 16yo whore.
kill yourself pedophile scum i would strangle your filthy soy pencil neck and slit your throat with finger nail

Is Hunter Biden gonna be in this episode?

It's based in Flint, Michigan. So probably not. Wait for the Delaware episode, I guess.

The targeting does arise though because of the audience that is drawn to that kind of programming.
If it was not originally intended it's egged on by the audience and fanbase eventually.

Also you can't leave out the possibility that there's probably many misandrist women that like watching these kind of shows because it shows mainly men getting in trouble.

What do you mean by "men are targeted?" I don't think I understand.

kill yourself pedophile scum i would strangle your filthy soy pencil neck and slit your throat with finger nail
Hahahahaha, no wonder you have a niggerbull as your pic. You wouldn't do shit stupid nigger, go get shot by the cops

It's based in Flint, Michigan. So probably not. Wait for the Delaware episode, I guess.
Bro I'd sell all my kidneys to see Chris Hansen catch Hunter or Joe Biden on camera :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

What do you mean by "men are targeted?" I don't think I understand.
Maybe men aren't targeted by the show's producers originally but the fanbase for shows like To Catch a Predator do often develop an inclination to encourage the show's producers to go after any weird or socially awkward male for entertainment.

Maybe men aren't targeted by the show's producers originally but the fanbase for shows like To Catch a Predator do often develop an inclination to encourage the show's producers to go after any weird or socially awkward male for entertainment.

You mean it attracts people who like to see men suffer.

Gotta keep the security theater up while foids literally apply male genital mutilation to their faces.

Shows like this might be trash, but it's my kind of trash.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back