Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL to people saying im a chad fakecel

hehe xd

hehe xd

Banned
-
i never said im truecel, but im made in china tyrone at best

edit: i deleted pic so people dont think im humblebragging/attention whoring, just showing that while im not a truecel, im still 4/10

Last edited:
You don't look bad dude. Mentalcel confirmed.

why do you larp as a jew when you look like some guy from the cartel

Dat minimal eyelid exposure. JFL why does my eye area have to be so shitty. I have mild eyelid exposure.

not incel not chad either but mentalcel for sure

you look like an arab lmao.
Also, lose some weight.

technically mentalcel, the point is i dont look good enough to compenstate for lack of NT, which is what a fakecel is
You'll look a lot better if you lose weight. You look chubby, your face shows it. You'd look like a slayer if you got a chiseled jawline.

lower bf% = p in v.

you look like an arab lmao.
Also, lose some weight.
im mostly arab, and i cope with food i cant lose weight or ill be depressed cuz 0 serotenin/dopamine other than vidya

i was 70kg before (now 80), still mediocre at best

Your eyes are good

You'll look a lot better if you lose weight. You look chubby, your face shows it. You'd look like a slayer if you got a chiseled jawline.
if i had social life and didnt have to cope with vidya/food i wouldnt be incel in the first place tho, ya im like 10kg overweight maybe a little less

Your eyes are good
i thank my sand nigger roaming ancestors, sexual selection and inbred bug eyes=go blind from sand exposure

all my family has those cat like PCT small eyes its my coolest trait prob

if i had social life and didnt have to cope with vidya/food i wouldnt be incel in the first place tho, ya im like 10kg overweight maybe a little less

Dang boyo. Why won't @Jewsel give you some shekels so you can impress strangers with a new car, that way you'll attract fake friends and thus a social life comes into existence. You have nice eyes indeed.

lose weight and ascend tbh
my skull isnt good enough to compenstate for social autism, no amount of surgery will fix that

my best hope is NTmaxxing while armyslaving and getting a chinplant and lose bf% but ill prob just LDAR anyways

Dang boyo. Why won't @Jewsel give you some shekels so you can impress strangers with a new car, that way you'll attract fake friends and thus a social life comes into existence. You have nice eyes indeed.
ur eyes are prob just bad rather than mine being good, they are average with that upper eyelid exposure, just PCT+smallish size halo

e63636e9a4.jpg

inb4 doxx
tbh you don't look bad, you can play cartelgame here in the states, btw, why do most palestinians hate israel when its mostl arab jew ppl

tbh you don't look bad, you can play cartelgame here in the states, btw, why do most palestinians hate israel when its mostl arab jew ppl
cuz jews 'stole' the land like 100 years ago, if it wasnt for the jews israel would be a shithole like most of the middle east anyways

arab jews are mega racist usually, insecurity projection cuz they look same as arabs probably

most arabs actually prefer jewish culture/goverment in israel

magherbi jews google it

im only 1/4 ashkenazi european rest is snigger
yemeni108.jpg

24q34gp.jpg

images

They all have the semite face, despite the skin color. You don't look jewish at all.

You aren't even close to ugly. You can slay Hispanic and black chicks easy, especially if you grow out you're hair and get a Chad haircut.

cuz jews 'stole' the land like 100 years ago, if it wasnt for the jews israel would be a shithole like most of the middle east anyways

arab jews are mega racist usually, insecurity projection cuz they look same as arabs probably

most arabs actually prefer jewish culture/goverment in israel
I also have an israeli friend, who I thought was Iranian, but like I said, they look the same, so why don't they make peace?

edit: i deleted pic so people dont think im humblebragging/attention whoring, just showing that while im not a truecel, im still 4/10
Send me a pic please. I dont share.

idk why you are here you look good

73E011BE 82DE 4652 9130 C3437D05030A

Nvm just saw you are about a 5 imo. Average guy.

Also: the isreali anti-miscegenation laws are based on religion(jew + mus) or ethnicity(ashkenazi + jewish niggas)?

yemeni108.jpg

24q34gp.jpg

images

They all have the semite face, despite the skin color. You don't look jewish at all.
how can i look arab but not semetic? or u mean i look mesitzo? i have mesitzo skin tone but not features

anyways magherbi jews dont look like that in israel, i cant find pics cuz idk what to google

ur eyes are prob just bad rather than mine being good, they are average with that upper eyelid exposure, just PCT+smallish size halo
You have minimal eyelid exposure, that's a good thing. I have mild eyelid exposure. I also have PCT but my eyes are big or so I've been told. Smallish eyes like yours look best on men. You've got a good eye area duderino. Be glad.

Me too. I have narrow eyes too with positive canthal tilt but dark circles under the eye fuck me.
i have circles too due to years of staying up late, im just brown so theyre not visible

I also have an israeli friend, who I thought was Iranian, but like I said, they look the same, so why don't they make peace?
most israelis/arabs want peace kinda (they dont hate eachothers) just silent minorities, and politics are very complicated

You have minimal eyelid exposure, that's a good thing. I have mild eyelid exposure. I also have PCT but my eyes are big or so I've been told. Smallish eyes like yours look best on men. You've got a good eye area duderino. Be glad.
i thank my whore female ancestors for having sexy cat eyes

legit all my family members cousins etc have beatiful natural eyes too bad were dethniks tho

how can i look arab but not semetic? or u mean i look mesitzo? i have mesitzo skin tone but not features

anyways magherbi jews dont look like that in israel, i cant find pics cuz idk what to google
Yes.

most israelis/arabs want peace kinda (they dont hate eachothers) just silent minorities, and politics are very complicated
And many ppl take advantage of palestinians, like islamiscts and natsoc