Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL to people saying im a chad fakecel

Mestizo-People.jpg

eh i dont think so, same skin color but different features

i thank my whore female ancestors for having sexy cat eyes

legit all my family members cousins etc have beatiful natural eyes too bad were dethniks tho
At least you don't live in a white-centric place, unlike me, so you can get away with not being white. I wish I had sexy cat eyes.

i feel nothing from sex anyways (fcked a whore for 100$) my life is pointless tbh
Yeah sex is kinda irrelevant to some people,myself included. I like love more and stuff like that.

im mostly arab, and i cope with food i cant lose weight or ill be depressed cuz 0 serotenin/dopamine other than vidya

i was 70kg before (now 80), still mediocre at best

Lol, how tall are you? I'm 73kg and I don't look anywhere near as chubby.

At least you don't live in a white-centric place, unlike me, so you can get away with not being white. I wish I had sexy cat eyes.
oh shit i forgot to smile so people see my mega crooked teeth (legit all gaps + missing lateral incissors) lmao they legit drop me like 2 points

israel kinda white centric with ashkenazim being the most powerful tbh

Anyone still have the pictures of this Zionist?

can u send me a pic of urself plz my nigga?

Lol, how tall are you? I'm 73kg and I don't look anywhere near as chubby.
im 1.75, used to be 70kg~ a year ago and looked like a child due to oval face, now im about 82kg~ maybe more

oh shit i forgot to smile so people see my mega crooked teeth (legit all gaps + missing lateral incissors) lmao they legit drop me like 2 points

israel kinda white centric with ashkenazim being the most powerful tbh
Do everything you can to make sure the Ethiopians don't get kicked from Israel so the place will be less white-centric, giga kek. I used to have horrible teeth but braces fixed it, but it did give me a front tooth gap.

Do everything you can to make sure the Ethiopians don't get kicked from Israel so the place will be less white-centric, giga kek. I used to have horrible teeth but braces fixed it, but it did give me a front tooth gap.
im literally missing laterla incissors tho (google them, between front 2 and canines) ill never look normal teeth wise

ethiopians=narrow skullcels tbh

Below average tbh

Still normie tier though and does look masculine enough to not get picked on.

PSL 4
my only hope is NTmaxx and go for masculine BBC look cuz i have big dick apparently (lol average is 13cm XDD)

Below average tbh

Still normie tier though and does look masculine enough to not get picked on.

PSL 4

a PSL 4 is around the average because the PSL scale really goes from 1-8 with the top 2 being reserved for literal gods.

Looks like a beaner jfl
Lots of beaners have Sephardic Jewish blood in them. After the inquistion many were sent to the new world and became mainstream catholics/bred with the natives. Lots of DNA proof in this.

WHERE IS THIS MAN"S PICTURE EVERYONE"S TALING ABOUT!?

You need orbital rim implants and loose bf. For now 3.5-4/10

Attachments

• ss+(2018-03-11+at+06.31.51).jpg
    ss+(2018-03-11+at+06.31.51).jpg
    25.3 KB · Views: 87
I don't understand the mindset that drives someone to post their picture on an internet forum.

How big?

I’m 7 inches and I’m still a KV so it really doesn’t mean much unless you also got the face/height/frame.

lol that's my size as well, just a little bigger 7.5x5.5

how fucking alike are we dude

I don't understand the mindset that drives someone to post their picture on an internet forum.
tbh ive been on forums since i was 12 idgaf anymore it would be really hard to doxx me and even then i dont lose anything

It's over, OP. You have a chubby face and a pencil neck = genetic death.

another larper confirmed

What does the man look like?

tbh ive been on forums since i was 12 idgaf anymore it would be really hard to doxx me and even then i dont lose anything
Remember you're a Jew so these filthy SJW goyims have no power against you, kek

Yes, you dont look arab in any way shape or form.

I dont look mesitzo at all, only thing in common is the skin color and small squared brach skull

Im genetically almost 60% arab, rest is southern european and ashkenazi mix

Maybe its the angle or high bf hiding bones, but i have no mesitzo facial features

I dont look mesitzo at all, only thing in common is the skin color and small squared brach skull

Im genetically almost 60% arab, rest is southern european and ashkenazi mix

Maybe its the angle or high bf hiding bones, but i have no mesitzo facial features

Yet you look like a cartel member, not an arab.
Why do you even LARP as a jew if you are only 1/4th jewish, and not even the ''regular'' jew kind.
You are weird af

Yet you look like a cartel member, not an arab.
Why do you even LARP as a jew if you are only 1/4th jewish, and not even the ''regular'' jew kind.
You are weird af
Why are u trying to ridicule me? I literally took a dna test and am 0% mesitzo, only MENA and south eu

Im from israel, i just look weird, prob why im incel

Also i think as an israeli i know how jews look like, and only feature i share with cartelcels is skin color and skull shape, i i have differeny eye mouth nose and hair

Why are u trying to ridicule me? I literally took a dna test and am 0% mesitzo, only MENA and south eu

Im from israel, i just look weird, prob why im incel

Also i think as an israeli i know how jews look like, and only feature i share with cartelcels is skin color and skull shape, i i have differeny eye mouth nose and hair

You are probably incel in Israel because you dont look like any1 there kek.
My condolences.

You are probably incel in Israel because you dont look like any1 there kek.
My condolences.
My face is weird because its oval and neotic i agree, from different angles it looks better

Is this you OP?

5_pJjy.jpg

Kek, because this guy looks very close to the curry guy fapping on the plane in my profile pic, except the norwooding.

4gS6Zx.jpg

8dL-4.jpg

Is this you OP?

5_pJjy.jpg

Kek, because this guy looks very close to the curry guy fapping on the plane in my profile pic, except the norwooding.

4gS6Zx.jpg

8dL-4.jpg
Its that gujarati ancestor from a couple hundred years ago tbh

I dont look like him tbh only thing in common is sandnigger features such as face pubes dark skin and hair and DSL

Its that gujarati ancestor from a couple hundred years ago tbh

I dont look like him tbh only thing in common is sandnigger features such as face pubes dark skin and hair and DSL

Ya, holy fuck, these two guys look so similar yet they are geographically so far apart.

Anthropology is some cool shit indeed.

Ya, holy fuck, these two guys look so similar yet they are geographically so far apart.

Anthropology is some cool shit indeed.
I am the guy u linked, i just dont think i look like that curry other than both having dark skin and ethnic lips
Anyways its all about the phenotype