Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel To religioncels - how can you praise a God who create that shit?

Footmat

Footmat

Recruit
★★★★
I don't get it. Especially the islamcels, who are cucked as fuck to a (imaginary) god, who

1) create a greate disharmony of smv between m and w

2) makes your body and face look like shit

3) let benefit humans only because of their looks

4) don't punish whores and cucks instantly

5) let your genes be erased from the earth, he created

Even if I would believe in God, I would hate him like foids and cucks.....because it's his product, his fault.

religion is cope

religion is cope

The baddest of all copes
Believing in a god, especially, that he is perfect, is the most cucked imaginable thing, wich exist. It says nothing else than: things are good as they are. Rageful

religion is cope
A very cringy cope.
It´s like when your schizophrenic neighbor, talks about his imaginary friends.

> USA, Europe, South Africa and the middle east in a nutshell, a total schizophrenic epidemic going strong since the last thousand years.

Last edited:
God can create us perfect but he would wipe us out and put another sinning creatures. The antidote is in our hands but we choose to be cucks

It's more like you say to your slaughter: you have the power, you decided that....praise you

At least in Christianity, this world is shit.
And that's why we need saviour

God can create us perfect but he would wipe us out and put another sinning creatures. The antidote is in our hands but we choose to be cucks

Come on, I know, you are muslim but to be honest: the Islamic system is not bad (especially how to thread foids), but the he create us perfect???? Are you kidding me? A manlet, suffers from skin problems, some serious health problems and sitting every day at home because no body gives a chance? Only because my body is ugly as fuck.....come on

Jesus was ugly like us. One of the most pure humans ever.

Stopped to praise christian god, and not started any other. I am god, also my cute adrable loli waifu of culture too

Jesus was ugly like us. One of the most pure humans ever.

You mean that guy, who was nailed on a cross for the sins of Chads and foids of that area? Makes sense....

It was not God's work, it's mostly cucks, degenerates and whores. Religion usually is not supposed to be in favour of any of these things.

Come on, I know, you are muslim but to be honest: the Islamic system is not bad (especially how to thread foids), but the he create us perfect???? Are you kidding me? A manlet, suffers from skin problems, some serious health problems and sitting every day at home because no body gives a chance? Only because my body is ugly as fuck.....come on
You´re trying to reason with a guy who lives in :feelslala::feelslala::feelslala::feelslala::feelslala::feelslala::feelslala::feelslala: retard land.
It´s no use.

Reread it bro i said god can create us perfect but he didnt. He would wipe us out and put other subhumans if he woild.

You mean that guy, who was nailed on a cross for the sins of Chads and foids of that area? Makes sense....
I equate religious folk with autism.
I mean...
They go together, like water and sand.

It's kinda like cucks who worship females who treat them like shit

You´re trying to reason with a guy who lives in :feelslala::feelslala::feelslala::feelslala::feelslala::feelslala::feelslala::feelslala: retard land.
It´s no use.

Go cheer with the soys as chad ploughs your looksmstch in your degenerate secularims

Reread it bro i said god can create us perfect but he didnt. He would wipe us out and put other subhumans if he woild.

OK, with all respect, I can't see the "Great plan". It's smelling like bullshit

Go cheer with the soys as chad ploughs your looksmstch in your degenerate secularims
No.
I am alone.
I don´t support those neocons btw.
You can´t run away from reality.
Your imaginary friend only exists in your stupid ape head

Just accept inceldom, suffering and being treated like shite, bro! You will go to heaven and sing to my father forever, bro!

I cant understand any religious incels too. Why, just why ?
It's not even about revenge or living a shit life, it's about not understanding why someone would follow some shit written 2000 years ago, and believing that jesus was born to a virgin or that muhammed floated or something like that.

OK, with all respect, I can't see the "Great plan". It's smelling like bullshit
Great plan = Muh garbage superior non-existent suspense

I am religiouscel. I want to find God somehow. But I know that normie religions are not for me.

No.
I am alone.
I don´t support those neocons btw.
You can´t run away from reality.
Your imaginary friend only exists in your stupid ape head
Allah is real and you will regret it on the day of judgement, soyboy

Allah is real and you will regret it on the day of judgement, soyboy
Tell me more.
Your man-made book sure did a nice brainwash on your low IQ mindset.
Calling me a soyboy = No argument.

I don't want to offend my fellow religioncels, but please, wake up. You need the seconds black pill. The pill, that release you from religion too. Religion, the ideology of let stay us calm. It says nothing else than: don't stand up, you will be honored after you are death and rotten.....what a fake, what a cope....

A very cringy cope.

> USA, Europe, South Africa and the middle east in a nutshell, a total schizophrenic epidemic going strong since the last thousand years.

true
people say im emo atheist but thats because im ugly

in reality, god is made up story

Tell me more.
Your man-made book sure did a nice brainwash on your low IQ mindset.
Calling me a soyboy = No argument.
Insulting my IQ= no argument

Oh look at me i am an atheist and i support secularism look girls see how smart i am

true
people say im emo atheist but thats because im ugly

in reality, god is made up story
Atheism...
Secularism....
I don´t give a shit about those labels that some fuck came up with.
All i care about is reality.
Anything else is just a filter.

Oh look at me i am an atheist and i support secularism look girls see how smart i am
Now you´re speaking for me, instead.
It´s over for you.
How about you just admit you´re wrong and move on with your day.
I am not impeding you from coping with shitty man-made autistic copes.
It´s on you.
Now if my posts gives you brain farts, don´t blame me.

Cucks don't have a special religion. I know atheists, Christian and also Muslim cucks.

But the black pill of religion is much harder than the foid Black pill. It pulls down everything in your live. The last battalion. I understand, that this cope has the most power. Forever, I wish, you was right and all the cucks and whores would be punished after their death......but it too obvious C O P E

Cucks don't have a special religion. I know atheists, Christian and also Muslim cucks.

But the black pill of religion is much harder than the foid Black pill. It pulls down everything in your live. The last battalion. I understand, that this cope has the most power. Forever, I wish, you was right and all the cucks and whores would be punished after their death......but it too obvious C O P E
I have been atheist before btw

I have been atheist before btw

You should have stay at that. Only when you free yourself from God, you can really take the black pill. The black pill tells nothing else than: nature is mercyless. There is no mercy out there, no one will fix that. Stand up, let the anger rise and become the Normies, Cucks stressfull

You should have stay at that. Only when you free yourself from God, you can really take the black pill. The black pill tells nothing else than: nature is mercyless. There is no mercy out there, no one will fix that. Stand up, let the anger rise and become the Normies, Cucks stressfull
The blackpill made me religious. I dont see how atheism can benefit me whilst with Islam we can establish shariah law as a justification and put foids in their place

The blackpill made me religious. I dont see how atheism can benefit me whilst with Islam we can establish shariah law as a justification and put foids in their place

Sharia law also put you in your place if you are not wealthy enough. I remember, that wealthy man are allowed to bigamy. Nothing else than Chads bigamy. Steals women at the end of the day.

A very cringy cope.

I dont understand how people can call themselves blackpilled but still believe in the existence of a god lol

I dont understand how people can call themselves blackpilled but still believe in the existence of a god lol
It´s very unfortunate.
It is what happens to the weak minded individuals.
Ever heard of cults ?

That's what I am saying. The real blackpill takes it as it is: a cold, reptoide brain controlled world. No mercy, no respect.

Religion haters always end up forgetting how religion kept order. But whatever.
All i care about is reality.
Reality is that religion can be used as a tool of ascending, but your ego is too high so dont bother.

Religion haters always end up forgetting how religion kept order. But whatever.

Reality is that religion can be used as a tool of ascending, but your ego is too high so dont bother.
So if you criticize a stupid cult made by old century people who believed that epilepsy was a real demonic possession, i become a hater ?
That sounds very :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy: dude ngl.

"Kept order"....
If some retard said you´re a satanist or something sinister that would indicate you doing black magic.
You were completely fucked.
So much for justice and order man.
It happened to many.

Last edited:
So if you criticize a stupid cult made by old century people who believed that epilepsy was a real demonic possession, i become a hater ?
That sounds very :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy: dude ngl.
So, using religion as a tool to ascend and potentially seek something in a extremely religious Islamic part or Orthodox is soy?

Who said you have to believe, just pretend you do to reap benefits and potentially ascending.

Sure. Maybe rotting and not trying anything is soy to you.

So, using religion as a tool to ascend and potentially seek something in a extremely religious Islamic part or Orthodox is soy?

Sure. Maybe rotting and not trying anything is soy to you.
Not in that sense.
But do you get what i mean ?

Btw i updated my earlier post.

I don't get it. Especially the islamcels, who are cucked as fuck to a (imaginary) god, who

1) create a greate disharmony of smv between m and w

2) makes your body and face look like shit

3) let benefit humans only because of their looks

4) don't punish whores and cucks instantly

5) let your genes be erased from the earth, he created

Even if I would believe in God, I would hate him like foids and cucks.....because it's his product, his fault.

you low iq cel, we are in this state because the west
has become a different land, full of soy and cucks.

look at islamcels, they are doing well, they are all subhuman incels but they control their foids, families and culture, behead foids if necessary on the first sign of degeneracy.

islamcels are happy in their country with their own culture and families, that is the patriarchy. they are subhumans living their best lives jfl.

the west is cucked because they dont follow our lord Allah and his angel st black ops cel.

muslims are the most based and blackpilled group in the world.

imagine a true incel mixed muslimcel, thats another level. hashtag based, einstein iq cels kekk.

Earth is heaven if you follow the rules and our Father and his angel st black ops cel.

the west is the best example of what can happen if you dont follow the rules and patriarchy. :feelsthink:

you low iq cel, we are in this state because the west
has become a different land, full of soy and cucks.

look at islamcels, they are doing well, they are all subhuman incels but they control their foids, families and culture, behead foids if necessary on the first sign of degeneracy.

islamcels are happy in their country with their own culture and families, that is the patriarchy. they are subhumans living their best lives jfl.

the west is cucked because they dont follow our lord Allah and his angel st black ops cel.

muslims are the most based and blackpilled group in the world.

imagine a true incel mixed muslimcel, thats another level. hashtag based, einstein iq cels kekk.
LMFAO ^
I hope this is a LARP.

"Kept order"....
If some retard said you´re a satanist or something sinister that would indicate you doing black magic.
You were completely fucked.
So much for justice and order man.
It happened to many.
Come one dude you know thats not how it works. Maybe you didnt grow up in a majority strict religious country. But we dont live in the dark ages.

People love to bash religion and religiouscels

The fact of the matter is that besides of their belief, they will reap all the benefits that comes with it. Its the west and your(no not you specifically) shitty satanical agendas that are fucking everything up.

Saudi Arabia keeps foids at bay. Now who is forcing them to change up laws? The fucking west, as usual it fucks up everything. I find it hard to believe you can be incel in countries like that with strict Islamic laws, unless you are deformed. Well it doesnt guarantee they wont go for Chad, but there are external factors that can boost your ascending chances.

There are plenty of people that have merely used religion as a tool to seek higher chances of ascending. Weather you agree with the concept of God or not, thats not part of inceldom JFL.
Not in that sense.
But do you get what i mean ?

Btw i updated my earlier post.
It sounds like you are debating for the concept of God, which isnt inceldom related.

Nobody can DENY that seeking religious possibilities will increase the chances of ascending, its just dishonest to argue against what religion promotes.

It will just further indicate that you are not blackpilled and still have traces of western shitty bluepills in you (not you personally)

If i believed in god i would convert to islam ASAP

Come one dude you know thats not how it works. Maybe you didnt grow up in a majority strict religious country. But we dont live in the dark ages.

People love to bash religion and religiouscels

The fact of the matter is that besides of their belief, they will reap all the benefits that comes with it. Its the west and your(no not you specifically) shitty satanical agendas that are fucking everything up.

Saudi Arabia keeps foids at bay. Now who is forcing them to change up laws? The fucking west, as usual it fucks up everything. I find it hard to believe you can be incel in countries like that with strict Islamic laws, unless you are deformed.

There are plenty of people that have merely used religion as a tool to seek higher chances of ascending. Weather you agree with the concept of God or not, thats not part of inceldom JFL.

It sounds like you are debating for the concept of God, which isnt inceldom related.

Nobody can DENY that seeking religious possibilities will increase the chances of ascending, its just dishonest to argue against what religion promotes.

It will just further indicate that you are not blackpilled and still have traces of western shitty bluepills in you (not you personally)
You simply take the good elements that would work in our favor.
You don´t need shitty religions for that.
And yes, many used those religions as tools in order to achieve their own personal goals, like getting laid for example.
But i hate ignorance, and the arrogance from those man made cults.
I prefer to stay with both of my feet in reality.
Nature dictates our destiny.
No one else.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back