Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel To religioncels - how can you praise a God who create that shit?

Take the islam pill and follow our Father and his angel st black ops cel and you shall be happy in his kingdom.

allah akbar.

Again: what's the difference between the western cuckdom of power of Chad and Islamic power of money. In both societies, the most of us would lose. BTW, also in Western countries you can moneymaxx.

Again, the Muslims are based in their heads, but it doesn't work. And I don't want divide religioncels and atheistcells. We are all in the same situation. Especially to the islamcels: if it would work, you wouldn't be here. Meanwhile, in every Western country there is a great Islamic Szene.

Being THE god is hard work have faith in me

You simply take the good elements that would work in our favor.
You don´t need shitty religions of that.
And yes, many used those religions as tools in order to achieve those goals.
But i hate ignorance, and the arrogance from those man made cults.
I prefer to stay with my feet in reality.
Nature dictates our destiny.
No one else.
So, basically you would never use religion as a tool to ascend because you like to stay with your feet in "reality". So I am assuming you dont want to ascend at all right? Ok then, there is no point of me to attempt to disprove anything you say since you seem content with "reality" and are rejecting ideas of ascending.

Do you have any other mainstream ideas that can make people have a higher chance of getting laid more and establishing a family? Because so far the only ideas that are around are Religion and Political ideas.

Society wont change unless the right party rises up to change it or YOU go to another part of the world that already offers these benefits.

And guess which one of them is already established and you dont have to wait for a party to rise up to increase your chances of getting laid or a family?

So, basically you would never use religion as a tool to ascend because you like to stay with your feet in "reality". So I am assuming you dont want to ascend at all right? Ok then, there is no point of me to attempt to disprove anything you say since you seem content with "reality" and are rejecting ideas of ascending.

Do you have any other mainstream ideas that can make people have a higher chance of getting laid more and establishing a family? Because so far the only ideas that are around are Religion and Political ideas.

And guess which one of them is already established and you dont have to wait for a party to rise up to increase your chances of getting laid or a family?
You can say i am contented, and yes i am.
After so many years of this shit, it engraves in you a numb feeling.
Now talking about in the political side, the public doesn´t give a shit about ugly men.
I have already spoke my opinion on the religious part.
So yeah, that pretty much settles it.
mods volcel
Ok then.
Fuck religious garbage.

Society wont change unless the right party rises up to change it or YOU go to another part of the world that already offers these benefits.

mods volcel
Just move to the third world, live a shit life and literally pray for one single pussy!

JFL, religionmaxxing is cucked, you're just getting cucked by a figment of your imagination and its laws rather than by Chad.

Dont bother with that. Unless you say "I had sex" or "I am bluepilled" they wont do anything.
It would be hilarious me getting banned, just for speaking out against man made fairy tales.
Mods please make my day.

I don't get it. Especially the islamcels, who are cucked as fuck to a (imaginary) god, who

1) create a greate disharmony of smv between m and w

2) makes your body and face look like shit

3) let benefit humans only because of their looks

4) don't punish whores and cucks instantly

5) let your genes be erased from the earth, he created

Even if I would believe in God, I would hate him like foids and cucks.....because it's his product, his fault.
Revelations 14:
Then I looked, and there before me was the Lamb, standing on Mount Zion,and with him 144,000 who had his name and his Father’s name written on their foreheads. 2 And I heard a sound from heaven like the roar of rushing waters and like a loud peal of thunder. The sound I heard was like that of harpists playing their harps. 3 And they sang a new song before the throne and before the four living creatures and the elders. No one could learn the song except the 144,000 who had been redeemed from the earth. 4 These are those who did not defile themselves with women, for they remained virgins. They follow the Lamb wherever he goes. They were purchased from among mankind and offered as firstfruits to God and the Lamb.5 No lie was found in their mouths; they are blameless.

We will inherit the earth. We will bury them. It has been written and it will be. We are destiny’s army in the last crusade against the forces of darkness. A legion of the purest, holiest men to fight the forces of the White of Babylon.

It would be hilarious me getting banned, just for speaking out against man made fairy tales.
Mods please make my day.
cmon you keep going back to the concept of God, thats not even related to inceldom. Who gives a fuck if a guy believes in God or not jfl

I am just proposing an idea to potentially getting laid. Why do you not want to accept this as a viable idea for Incels? Its a blackpilled way too, there is no payment involved and shit.
Just move to the third world, live a shit life and literally pray for one single pussy!

JFL, religionmaxxing is cucked, you're just getting cucked by a figment of your imagination and its laws rather than by Chad.
There are places in EE, cmon. What other options do you have? Why are you so against of ideas of POTENTIALLY ascending in a inconvenient way. Its not cucked at all, there is no payment involved, which is indeed cuckoldry.

There are other ideas, religion is just one of them. But its unrealistic to think we have the same options as chad.

Revelations 14:
Then I looked, and there before me was the Lamb, standing on Mount Zion,and with him 144,000 who had his name and his Father’s name written on their foreheads. 2 And I heard a sound from heaven like the roar of rushing waters and like a loud peal of thunder. The sound I heard was like that of harpists playing their harps. 3 And they sang a new song before the throne and before the four living creatures and the elders. No one could learn the song except the 144,000 who had been redeemed from the earth. 4 These are those who did not defile themselves with women, for they remained virgins. They follow the Lamb wherever he goes. They were purchased from among mankind and offered as firstfruits to God and the Lamb.5 No lie was found in their mouths; they are blameless.

We will inherit the earth. We will bury them. It has been written and it will be. We are destiny’s army in the last crusade against the forces of darkness. A legion of the purest, holiest men to fight the forces of the White of Babylon.
I would rather become an EVIL Satanist and larp as such IRL, then follow a cucked doctrine.
JFL

I would rather become an EVIL Satanist and larp as such IRL, then follow a cucked doctrine.
JFL
It literally says we will inherit the earth, living in the kingdom of GOD while the sinners (everyone else?) is incinerated and tortured for eternity. Comfy. What more do you want?

cmon you keep going back to the concept of God, thats not even related to inceldom. Who gives a fuck if a guy believes in God or not jfl

I am just proposing an idea to potentially getting laid. Why do you not want to accept this as a viable idea for Incels? Its a blackpilled way too, there is no payment involved and shit.
I am aware of that.
I am not stupid buddy.
All religions share that same concept, so i attack it mercilessly, because they are the cause of many things that are wrong with this world.
Specially ignorance and arrogance.
I also take Free Masonry into account aswell.

Again: what's the difference between the western cuckdom of power of Chad and Islamic power of money. In both societies, the most of us would lose. BTW, also in Western countries you can moneymaxx.

Again, the Muslims are based in their heads, but it doesn't work. And I don't want divide religioncels and atheistcells. We are all in the same situation. Especially to the islamcels: if it would work, you wouldn't be here. Meanwhile, in every Western country there is a great Islamic Szene.

what?? .
you dont need to moneymaxx in islamic countries, just be a normie, regular azz job and you are entitled to a foid or more. Kekk.

LooL at moneymaxxing in the west, like its gonna change your life jfl.

Especially to the islamcels: if it would work, you wouldn't be here.
most islamcels are white incels trapped in the west, what do you mean. :feelsthink: :feelsthink:

you gotta follow the rules and the brotherhood to be entitled to a foid. they will find you a foid real quick once you have been assimilated, its simple ngl. :feelzez:

Iran is amazing, most men are married have multiple kids and living their best lives jfl.
most men in the west.... :feelskek:

It literally says we will inherit the earth, living in the kingdom of GOD while the sinners (everyone else?) is incinerated and tortured for eternity. Comfy. What more do you want?
Inherit after your bones are gone.
WTF dude.

Inherit after your bones are gone.
WTF dude.
I dunno it’s hard to explain religion to someone who doesn’t understand, but I’m putting it out there that Baptist Christianity is fairly blackpilled.

I dunno it’s hard to explain religion to someone who doesn’t understand, but I’m putting it out there that Baptist Christianity is fairly blackpilled.
Okay i will respect your cope this time, since you don´t lash out at me with insults, like the other copers did.
Have a good day.

I am aware of that.
I am not stupid buddy.
All religions share that same concept, so i attack it merciless it, because they are the cause of many things with this world.
Specially ignorance and arrogance.
I also take Free Masonry into account aswell.
Ignorance is a byproduct of what happens when religion gets corrupted by Satanical outside factors. The way the world is described in religious scriptures is FAR from what we live in.

The Bible has plenty of verses which go against arrogance.

Proverbs 27:2

Let another praise you, and not your own mouth; a stranger, and not your own lips.

The Bible is very much against what the modern day shows. Do not listen to arrogant Religious normies, they do not understand their own religion.

I dont know bro, maybe you can look into what world they preach. Not saying you are stupid, but with so many lies around its hard tbhbthth

low iq, you dont have to lose your mind and go full retard / delusional. just follow the rules and you will be entitled to a foid maybe more if you play your cards right.

other benefits: living in the patriarchy, family life, you can control a foid and your family, travel and enjoy life.

Imagine being raped, fucking in the ass, they stole meanwhile all your money, destroy your pride.....and you just stay calm and wait after judgement after you are rotten:

Hello Jews, it works

Ignorance is a byproduct of what happens when religion gets corrupted by Satanical outside factors. The way the world is described in religious scriptures is FAR from what we live in.

The Bible has plenty of verses which go against arrogance.

Proverbs 27:2

Let another praise you, and not your own mouth; a stranger, and not your own lips.

The Bible is very much against what the modern day shows. Do not listen to arrogant Religious normies, they do not understand their own religion.

I dont know bro, maybe you can look into what world they preach.
What about the other family friendly stuff that is in that book ?
Christians always tend to cherry pick what they want from their "holy" book.
Since you have been a respectful poster, i´ll wish you a good day too, like that other guy earlier.
I´ll keep my feet on the ground my friend.

Imagine being raped, fucking in the ass, they stole meanwhile all your money, destroy your pride.....and you just stay calm and wait after judgement after you are rotten:

Hello Jews, it works
Hey, same book also tells believers

Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie; behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee. Revelation 2:9-10, 3:9.

Fundamentalist baptist Christianity is NOT modern soy feminist Christianity. Just read scriptures or listen to Steven Anderson

What about the other family friendly stuff that is in that book ?
Christians always tend to cherry pick what they want from their "holy" book.
I encourage people to search up and inform themselves. I too was told lies by idiotic normfaggots shilling their shit one me too tbh

Since you have been a respectful poster, i´ll wish you a good day too, like that other guy earlier.
I´ll keep my feet on the ground my friend.
Enjoy bro, religion is just one of many ideas to attempt and ascend. I just saw this thread and thought to speak about a potential idea of ascending for those who are willing to. But there are MANY other ways, it just so happens that this idea suits 2nd worldcels and 3rd worldcels :feelsokman:

I encourage people to search up and inform themselves. I too was told lies by idiotic normfaggots shilling their shit one me too tbh

Enjoy bro, religion is just one of many ideas to attempt and ascend. I just saw this thread and thought to speak about a potential idea of ascending for those who are willing to. But there are MANY other ways, it just so happens that this idea suits 2nd worldcels and 3rd worldcels :feelsokman:
:feelsokman:

If I would be a believer, I would never speak about "one" solution. My religion would be "the solution". One of the proofs, that we are talking about a great cope, if not the greatest cope ever.

:feelswow: :giga: :whatfeels:

Nikola Tesla + Einstein + Galileo iq ngl brother.

Once you take the islam pill and follow our Father and his angel st black ops cel, you will be happy in his kingdom ngl.

they are the most based and blackpilled normies in the world.

islam + inceldom = Next level :feelsokman:

allah akbar. kekk.

If I would be a believer, I would never speak about "one" solution. My religion would be "the solution". One of the proofs, that we are talking about a great cope, if not the greatest cope ever.
Meh thats up for debate, if you do not believe in God you can just LARP your way to get a foid. We arent talking about the concept of God here who gives a fuck about that. This is inceldom discussion.

Im just saying religiousmaxxing is an idea for 2nd and 3rd worldcels that can use. Its not the end all be all.

My presence here is that I sympathize with incels and face rejections at the hands of foids. I can secure marriage thanks to shariah law in my country and I have white convert friends whom i met from this site who married muslim foids and are happy

Christiancels can easily reconcile their faith with their inceldom. Christianity enshrines suffering and weakness, it's an incel religion.

On Wizchan I'm known as a hardcore militant atheist, but I actually wish there were a benevolent god that existed to tell us about our origins and provide us with other useful information as well answer our prayers and help us when we need it, etc.

Yet all available evidence points to no god existing at all and pretty much all the apparently man made gods we have left to choose from, especially the mainstream popular ones ie Yahweh, Yeshua and Allah are all "viscious cunts", to quote a poorly ended popular HBO series.

I think there is a God, he might just not be like the religions teach us.

creationism contradicts the blackpill

I think if I was god my creation would be even more ridiculous. It would be like a poorly programmed N64 game. Like a glitched up Mario 64.

Reportedly the light being told Monroe that when humans die, their energy is released and harvested by trans-dimensional beings, who use it to extend their own life spans. The claim is that the universe is a garden created by these beings as their food source.

Matrix was onto something, we're batteries & those at the top are not human, sellouts or hybrids.

I don't get it. Especially the islamcels, who are cucked as fuck to a (imaginary) god, who

1) create a greate disharmony of smv between m and w

2) makes your body and face look like shit

3) let benefit humans only because of their looks

4) don't punish whores and cucks instantly

5) let your genes be erased from the earth, he created

Even if I would believe in God, I would hate him like foids and cucks.....because it's his product, his fault.
Western religions encourage the idiosyncratic approach to cosmic questions. Objectively, it's absurd. Open a history book, you pick the year, you pick the society. There's horrible stuff going on that no god prevents or stops. Yet you're going to blame a god for you being an incel? Where was this god when Auschwitz chugged into its second year of murdering people on an industrial scale? If he did nothing apparent about that, and he didn't, you shouldn't expect him to fret about your recessed chin.

Last edited:
Western religions encourage the idiosyncratic approach to cosmic questions. Objectively, it's absurd. Open a history book, you pick the year, you pick the society. There's horrible stuff going on that no god prevents or stops. Yet you're going to blame a god for you being an incel? Where was this god when Auschwitz chugged into its second year of murdering people on an industrial scale? If he did nothing apparent about that, and he didn't, you shouldn't expect him to fret about your recessed chin.

Quick and absolutely based response. Congrats

God is benevolent and kindhearted. He's also almighty. Thus he decided to make humanity suffer. Suffering makes us feel bad, so if god were a good boy we wouldn't be suffering. But we are, so Christianity has only got it half right. God is almighty, and he wants the majority of men to suffer because he enjoys watching us suffer. But not Chad, because chads are his children. Parents don't want their children to suffer, so he created their demigod mode. To satisfy his children sexually, he created femoids and made them all attracted to Chad. To make them reap maximum benefits in life, he created the halo effect. To give them entertainment, he created incels for them to bully. This is true Christianity, but the bible wasn't written by God's children because they were too busy slaying pussy.

On Wizchan I'm known as a hardcore militant atheist, but I actually wish there were a benevolent god that existed to tell us about our origins and provide us with other useful information as well answer our prayers and help us when we need it, etc.

Yet all available evidence points to no god existing at all and pretty much all the apparently man made gods we have left to choose from, especially the mainstream popular ones ie Yahweh, Yeshua and Allah are all "viscious cunts", to quote a poorly ended popular HBO series.
Modern science doesn't reject "supernatural" explanations for observed phenomena, it just labels them as quantum entanglement or string theory or the double slit experiment or whatever. It's both comforting and disturbing that the scientific explanations, such as they are, include frank admissions that some of this stuff is really strange.

Last edited:
sex slaves were legal in saudi arabia until cucked westerners made us stop

sex slaves were legal in saudi arabia until cucked westerners made us stop

:feelswow: :feelswow: :giga:

i just learned this.

@#$#$%^!&%^#^@#^!

Fuck cuckmerica. :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

REEEEEEEEEEEEE.

we need sharia law and st blacks ops cel everywhere, right NOW. :feelsohgod::feelsohgod:

My presence here is that I sympathize with incels and face rejections at the hands of foids. I can secure marriage thanks to shariah law in my country and I have white convert friends whom i met from this site who married muslim foids and are happy
Can foid even hold a job in saudi?? Just curious tbh

My country is muslim too, but ever since foid get to have jobs (even tho men still dominates) and get paid equal to men, they began denying sex, getting all pissy and starting fights over nothing with their husbands, acting as if they are too good to be cleaning the house and cooking for their husband, etc etc...

I notice this with my mother and my aunts...even if I only see them once in a while, jfl they cant even stop themself from arguing with their husband while me and my family is around, I imagine how bad it gets when theyre on their own..
And my mother was married in the 90s, where most woman marry as virgins. Imagine how much worse the foid are now..geez, and I live in a 3rd world country too..and yet the foids are entitled as fuck.

God may exist, but he was never fair

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back