Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy To smile is the most soy thing you can do ever

ItsOver4cel

ItsOver4cel

You're either a WinnER or a big LosER
★★★★★
It's utterly effeminate, ghey, and unless somebody tells a joke that is a REAL big deal then it's pretty much worthless. cuz remember, women are attracted to narcissist bastards, so being humble and showing validation to others will make you seem like a childish idiot, like this dude right here:

20200123 222259

JFL at soygoys

If this isn't a joke post, smiling is supposed to show your happy not to attract women. And that picture isn't a smile it's a gaping maw.

If this isn't a joke post, smiling is supposed to show your happy not to attract women. And that picture isn't a smile it's a gaping maw.
It's still soy tbh. Dedsrs people respect me a tiiiiiinyyyy biiiittt more when I started to edgymaxxx

It's still soy tbh. Dedsrs people respect me a tiiiiiinyyyy biiiittt more when I started to edgymaxxx
I'll be sure to punch something the next time I smile at a dog if that's somehow soy.

Thats not smiling thats making a retarded expression for a photo