Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy To those who say "If Hitler won, things would be better for incels"

• Thread starter basementLDARcel
  • Start date
B

basementLDARcel

Self-banned
-
Well, if the queen had balls, she'd be the king.
If your genetics weren't shit, you wouldn't be on this forum.

It's stupid to talk about "what if". Especially when you make the forum look like a joke stormfront cesspool. All you're doing by being a Hitler stormfrontcel is standing up for White Chad to fuck your "looksmatch", while Tyrone does it anyway without you seeing it on blacked.com. Worshipping Hitler is retarded, there is also the "what if", he decided that since your genetics are shit, he wouldn't have let you reproduce, and just executed you along with the other joos.

My great grand parents were already on their way to Auschwitz, so I wouldnt even exist if Hitler won.

WW2 Germany was Chad worshipping, we either wouldnt exist or still be incels.

Heil. Are you?

Well, if the queen had balls, she'd be the king.
queen died weeks ago OP
current king is after the jews just like based hitler
if hitler won he'd end circumcision and we'd have bigger dicks
the idea he wanted to wipe out ugly men is a fiction

Hitler is based but all the 15 year olds worshipping him is cringe.

Stormfrontcels are massive cucks. Imagine being proud of white chads getting girls. Chads and women don't care about any of us, regardless of race. The only people who care about us are fellow brocels.

Stormfrontcels are massive cucks. Imagine being proud of white chads getting girls. Chads and women don't care about any of us, regardless of race. The only people who care about us are fellow brocels.
:blackpill:

Cope, if hitler had won, I would’ve been euthanized which would have ended all my suffering, which would be objectively better.

Cope, if hitler had won, I would’ve been euthanized which would have ended all my suffering, which would be objectively better.
you would be slowly starved and tortured to death for years

"Fellow brocels" :feelskek: what a gay and naive post

The upper echelon of the nazis were whitecels that worshipped white chads.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back