Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious To white people

BigMorons

BigMorons

Ultimate Subhuman
-
Can you stop exporting your degenerate culture, please? This is the reason of my suffering.

I’m sorry I’ll try and stop now bro just for you

you're telling the wrong kinda (((white))) people

Can you stop exporting your degenerate culture, please? This is the reason of my suffering.
Hollywood is run by Jews besides US the main exporter of degeneracy is barely half white if you are being generous

Mustacher

Asking Wh*tes to stop being degenerate is like challenging a cheetah to a foot race.

View attachment 451843

But nigger worship is the quintessential degenerate western ideal that is being exported. You think you'd be grateful.

Also, this is really the Jewish-run media's fault. I want to stop the export of corrupted western culture as much as anyone. If it doesn't infect the rest of the world at least I'll have somewhere to retire to.

i wish i could stop the degeneracy believe me

But nigger worship is the quintessential degenerate western ideal that is being exported. You think you'd be grateful.

Also, this is really the Jewish-run media's fault. I want to stop the export of corrupted western culture as much as anyone. If it doesn't infect the rest of the world at least I'll have somewhere to retire to.
Jews and whites go hand in hand, So blaming only jews is really pointless. In addition, your white leaders amd fellow white man would sooner sell you out for a million dollars or virtue signaling points, so I don't see why you defend them tbh.

Jews and whites go hand in hand, So blaming only jews is really pointless. In addition, your white leaders amd fellow white man would sooner sell you out for a million dollars or virtue signaling points, so I don't see why you defend them tbh.

Defend them? Nah, I want this entire society to implode, as it is destined to.

When I see American's defund the police (for the benefit of black people, or so their thinking is), and I hear violent crime spiking, I love it. If it were up to me, we would strip away every single civilizing ideal from the west that has kept it together up to this point. Let all these criminally inclined scum kill each other - and hopefully, they can take the brain-dead cretins who are plugged into the corporatocracy with them. Then what will be left can actually start the real work, and create a society not based on marxism and identity politics.

The people I defend are the fellow based westerners who think the ideals that allowed the creation of the modern civilization we live in (pragmatism, individualism, hard work, nationalism) are still the best ideals we have.

And as far as white people selling other white people out - this is just human nature. Look at the leaders of BLM, who have all gotten rich off these dumb race imperialists and then retired in their shiny new mansions.

Last edited:
>falling for the noble savage meme
every place ever was degenerate
implying gay Buzzfeed articles is that much worse than getting your skull smashed by a Somali pirates or some shit happening in all kinds of shitholes

They can't because jews run things and you know how 90% of people are brainless normies. Besides, your people will accept it because they're no better.

Believe me. There's a lot of us that are tired of the degeneracy ourselves. It's a universal plague that, regardless of the actual (((typhoid mary))) has countless vectors: women, the mentally ill, celebrities, social media, teachers, etc.
The mistake is isolating us as the main and/or sole source. Don't get me wrong the whites are the ones you see doing a sizeable portion of it, but we're sadly not alone.
I genuinely wish for my people to go back to what we were, but so far it's an uphill battle....:cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels:

@Kikecel thoughts

They can't because jews run things and you know how 90% of people are brainless normies. Besides, your people will accept it because they're no better.
To be fair, 50% of the blame is towards Western Governments and the other 50% is the dumbasses and White Worshippers who will shallow it up.

also @BummerDrummer @ThoughtfulCel

It's too late

To be fair, 50% of the blame is towards Western Governments and the other 50% is the dumbasses and White Worshippers who will shallow it up.
Some portion always swallows it up once it's introduced and that number grows over time. However the main problem is sociopath opportunist scum leaders being the same pretty much everywhere and selling out their country for some globalist big money.

There's nothing wrong, I think, for us admitting we fell for the utopian degenerate promises that were peddled to us. We bought what we were sold and now we're secondhand peddlers.
It would be stupid of me to say my race has no accountability for our actions.
The issue, for me, comes from being told we are solely responsible.
No people are immune to promises made by extortionists. It's a matter of your ability to get back on track before you're wiped out or subjugated.
[UWSL][UWSL]Jews = Whites[/UWSL] [/UWSL]
[UWSL][UWSL]Whites = Jews[/UWSL] [/UWSL]
[UWSL][UWSL]They are the same garbage.[/UWSL][/UWSL]

This

[UWSL][UWSL]It is the whites who impose the globohomo agenda on ethnic peoples around the world, not the jews.[/UWSL] [UWSL]Both groups (wihtes and jews) are equally guilty.[/UWSL][/UWSL]
Whether you see us as the same or not, we are not the sole source of this. And each people aught to be accountable to their own for buying into the shit that's spreading.

Now, you don't like my race and I'm unlikely to be a huge fan of yours, but the more we get into pissing contests the less we're likely to accomplish anything tbh

[UWSL][UWSL]It is the whites who impose the globohomo agenda on ethnic peoples around the world, not the jews.[/UWSL] [UWSL]Both groups (wihtes and jews) are equally guilty.[/UWSL][/UWSL]
I think a large portion of whites are against all that (if you look at polling) but it's all too complicated for normies to understand. Normies cannot really grasp foreign policy. They will continue to pay taxes, serve in the military, etc as their government/elites build towards a world government and the media keeps them confused over "human rights" and other excuses. Ethnics in white countries don't understand it either.

Am white, I’m sorry, I can’t stop the rest of them — my people have become cucked as all shit. It’s depressing.

I love seeing all the Japanese boards where they mock us for being woke retards lol.

I think a large portion of whites are against all that (if you look at polling) but it's all too complicated for normies to understand. Normies cannot really grasp foreign policy. They will continue to pay taxes, serve in the military, etc as their government/elites build towards a world government and the media keeps them confused over "human rights" and other excuses. Ethnics in white countries don't understand it either.

This.

The sad fact is, many of us are totally aware about the corrupt identity imperialism happening in the west. What are we to do? Fight society and all it's insitutions alone? All the pillars keeping society up have all succumbed to this idealogy - the people who should fucking know better and should have fought this tooth and nail have fallen for a bit of validation about how virtuous they are, and now these Marxist scum run the fucking show. How are we to fight:

The police
The government
The army
The MSM
The corporatocracy/silicon valley elites
The school system

Every single one of these is infested with identity politics that has come out of American academic institutions. We have no power to fight this. The only thing we can do is wait for it to get so bad something eventually breaks down - and it will because these ideas do NOT work.

This is the wrong place to call out whites because the young white men here are based and anti-degeneracy. You're better off making this post on mainstream social media. Also, this is a cheap racebait.
you're telling the wrong kinda (((white))) people
Believe me, as a mayocel, I am opposed to this degenerate shit, and do call it out. I'm not part of the problem here.

In fact, white people generally can't speak out against this kinda shit, anyway, without being labelled a racist, and bigot, and whatever other stupid words the leftist toadies and elitist juice have made up to single out and exile those who oppose their new world order. If we do, employment (which I'm still impacted by), among other things, becomes much more difficult.

If anything, if you're non-white, you should be speaking out, because they'll be much more hesitant to go after you and ruin your life than they will a straight, white man.
The sad fact is, many of us are totally aware about the corrupt identity imperialism happening in the west. What are we to do? Fight society and all it's insitutions alone? All the pillars keeping society up have all succumbed to this idealogy - the people who should fucking know better and have fought this tooth and nail have fallen for a bit of validation about how virtuous they are, and now these Marxist scum run the fucking show. How are we to fight:

The police
The government
The army
The MSM
The corporatocracy/silicon valley elites
The school system

Every single one of these is infested with identity politics that has come out of American academic institutions. We have no power to fight this. The only thing we can do is wait for it to get so bad something eventually breaks down - and it will because these ideas do NOT work.
:feelsthink:

Am white, I’m sorry, I can’t stop the rest of them — my people have become cucked as all shit. It’s depressing.

I love seeing all the Japanese boards where they mock us for being woke retards lol.
Sad things is they're not much better off. They are dying out and their women are buying into degeneracy just as quickly as ours did.
Their society is becoming more and more centered on wageslaving and consumerism, and in a short while they won't be discernible (culturally) from us

[UWSL][UWSL]Jews = Whites[/UWSL] [/UWSL]
[UWSL][UWSL]Whites = Jews[/UWSL] [/UWSL]
[UWSL][UWSL]They are the same garbage.[/UWSL][/UWSL]
Why would "whites" based their media on bashing their own race and shilling for mass immigration of nonwhites?

I don't care what you label Jews as they clearly don't indentify as white and undermine white countries from inside. They are only "white" when they want to fool "fellow whites" or when people like you try to blame whites for mr goldenbergs work.

I didn't do nothing. :incel:

It is the whites who impose the globohomo agenda on ethnic peoples around the world,
I'm not imposing shit on anyone. Try again, clown. :feelsclown:

not the jews
Who's running the government and media companies, then? Who owns our (American's) politicians? Last I checked, it's a bunch of (((people))) of a (((particular))) sect, race, religion, whatever you want to call it, they aren't us. And they aren't me, either.

Sad things is they're not much better off. They are dying out and their women are buying into degeneracy just as quickly as ours did.
Their society is becoming more and more centered on wageslaving and consumerism, and in a short while they won't be discernible (culturally) from us
Feelsbadman :feelsbadman:

If whites have to suffer so do Ethnics :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

How is a random video of black people killing each other with machetes, a counter point to any of what I said :feelshaha:

Also JFL at "dailystormer" LMAO

Imagine creating and funding a website solely to talk shit about people who don't look like you.

Whites are fucking hilarious

[UWSL]But 98% of other whites are in cahoots with jews to bring the fag agenda to the entire world.[UWSL][UWSL] Admit it, the [UWSL][UWSL]whites [/UWSL][/UWSL]has only been shit after shit after 1945.[/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL]
I will admit that, and you're right. The white race has fallen to a sad state of affairs it may never recover from.

Stop being racist, I’m doing sod all wrong.

If anything, if you're non-white, you should be speaking out, because they'll be much more hesitant to go after you and ruin your life than they will a straight, white man.
this

It's a culture created by Jews but I know what you mean
actually, it was originally made by the french I think.
Also, it's something that pops up naturally I feel, because there was huge degeneracy in prosperous empires like Rome.