Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious to youngcels

E

Edmund_Kemper

Disregard my larping efforts. I can’t change it.
-
foids are still picky in college

if anyone tells you that stacies will date sub7 guys in college they're wrong. i've only seen college stacys date chads, NEVER INCELS LET ALONE NORMIES. anyone who tells you some sub5 guy can get with a stacy sorority girls is a LIAR. even normies cannot do it easily unless they fratmaxx or something. foids are still picky in college

and no bluepillers, don't try cherrypicking and creating anecdotal fallacy arguments.

IncelTear likes to screen cap your posts

women are cruel in college

also if specific women are still virgins when they come to college, they will lose their virginity to a Chad 1st or 2nd week in

women are cruel in college

also if specific women are still virgins when they come to college, they will lose their virginity to a Chad 1st or 2nd week in
high iq. anyone who says popularity ends in college is brainwashed af by the bluepill

when i was in college all foids looked grosses out when they looked at mty face.

funny how my bullies never had any trouble getting girls though :feelshehe:

Do colleges host parties? I don't get it

I agree. Even some coping bluepill faggots on this forum try to deny this

foids are still picky in college

Foids are usually more picky in college than they were in high school. More exposure to Chads, Chadlites and Tyrones. More feminist brainwashing. More realization of their hyperinflated SMV. College-aged cunts are more stuck-up than any other age group in my experience.

Foids are usually more picky in college than they were in high school. More exposure to Chads, Chadlites and Tyrones. More feminist brainwashing. More realization of their hyperinflated SMV. College-aged cunts are more stuck-up than any other age group in my experience.
infinite iq