Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I've been set up by some people to get in couple with Becky but I won't

MGTOW arc. LFG :whitepill::society:

I've come to a similar conclusion recently as well, OP.

A lovely woman could fall in my lap now and I'd want nothing to do with her.

I suppose many years of mental scars and seeing how fucked up our Clown World is eventually gets you here.

That's going too far I mean it's safe to be skeptical and whatever but if you have a chance then just take it at least once.

A date would mean I have to pay her a meal. And then what ? I don't want to fall for this scam. And I'm not only talking about money here. My sanity is worth more than the social pressure.

A meal is boring. A better idea is a date where you have to do a activity. Therefore it takes pressure off
the conversation and focus on the activity itself.

Note that I may have had a different view of things 3 or 4 years ago, when I still had illusions and a high opinion regarding the mythical couple love life.

I've found my equilibrium in loneliness, copes, fun activities and schedule. I live a relatively comfortable life and don't need anyone. Like, a relatioship would probably just be a useless burden at this point, as modern foids now live to push men down all the time, or pretend men should become better to suit their needs.

In fact, a foid would just bring too much mess and annoyance in my life, far more bs than the tiny little contribution she could provide anyway, which is sex and support, mostly. Meme gender stuffs actually.

Most normies are just chasing foids because of sexual thirst. Erase that silly instinct, and humanity comes to an end in a decade. Literally, there's nothing more than that in all the date / romance / relationship / whatever bullcrap. People are willing to destroy their life and potential just to please the sacred gynocratic order. And there's plenty of ways to fullfill your sexual thirst anyway, without having to deal with a foid individual, coming with its random tantrum and high maintenance.

I've been an incel for all this time, but as years have passed, as I've learned from my experience and experience of sex haver friends, my opinion and will shifted through time. This despicable world has transformed me into a radical volcel.
Fuck off volcel