Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Today I did 5 clean form pull ups

MACHETE

MACHETE

The highest -cel on the .is
-
I know its not much but Im proud my fellow brocelz.

Also I used boots that weight like 2 kg in between them, to add difficulty

:feelsLSD:

Impressive brocel, as much as people say gymcelling is cucked, I’d argue otherwise.

you don’t have to be going to the gym to try and improve your smv for foids, most of us already know that frame&face>muscle mass. But it’s still great for your health, gives you some endorphins, and allows you to perform self defense more effectively. All in all good time waster as a loner IMO

Impressive brocel, as much as people say gymcelling is cucked, I’d argue otherwise.

you don’t have to be going to the gym to try and improve your smv for foids, most of us already know that frame&face>muscle mass. But it’s still great for your health, gives you some endorphins, and allows you to perform self defense more effectively. All in all good time waster as a loner IMO
fr , i think if im gonna be ugly at least ugly and in shape.

Also one of my possible endings is bicklemaxxing :feelsLSD:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sj_oAV1vu1g&t=35s&ab_channel=NachM

very nice try doing 2 sets of 5 clean pull ups and increase it every week

Good job brother

I dont know where IT cuckz got that this place drags you down. All I see is kind brocelz supporting me :feelsLSD:

Gymcelling is a good cope, keep getting stronger. :feelsokman:
The average guy in my country is a fatass who can only do one.

No pull ups for your face.

(Sorry couldn't resist.)

Nigga go to the lounge

Pullups are the best upper body exercise imo
When I first started it was just an occasional few pullups on a bar that was bolted on the kitchen doorframe when we moved into a new place
Now I do them for 8-12 reps with a 45lb plate for several sets
If I go heavier than that it's hard on my elbows

Pullups are the best upper body exercise imo
When I first started it was just an occasional few pullups on a bar that was bolted on the kitchen doorframe when we moved into a new place
Now I do them for 8-12 reps with a 45lb plate for several sets
If I go heavier than that it's hard on my elbows
cool man, i also have a bar on the wall. How do you hang the plates to you? I have some plates and a belt for lifting but i use my boots which are kinda heavy to add difficulty

cool man, i also have a bar on the wall. How do you hang the plates to you? I have some plates and a belt for lifting but i use my boots which are kinda heavy to add difficulty
They make belts with a chain on them to hook to plates. Sometimes I just hold it with my legs if I'm feeling lazy.
You can put some weight in a bookbag rather than buying a belt

I know its not much but Im proud my fellow brocelz.

Also I used boots that weight like 2 kg in between them, to add difficulty

:feelsLSD:
I can do a muscle up, but other manlets I know can also do muscle ups. It's just easier when your frame is daintier than a foid on a diet of heroin and ricecakes

Do your arms hurt