Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Did 112 push ups yesterday but failed to do 100 today

veqdera

veqdera

(:+ ! * * ARCHITECT * * ! +:)
★★
So ive been coping for a while by doing planks, and i added squats like a month after, i can now do 2 minutes and 30 seconds of plank, currently im doing 1 elbow plank and one full plank,
Okay so yesterday i did 112 pushups
I pushed my way through it, at the 99 pushup thats when i failed to do one (arms gave up) so i pushed my way through but today i only managed to do 82 pushups, like what just happened was it the 100 squats i did with 20 pounds/kg dumbbells weights, that left me my arms sore and feeling heavy, was it the fact yesterday i started at 9:23 and ended 10:21, and today i started at 9:47, and ended? No i gave at 82 and did my 100 squats.

I need to cope more, i need to do more planks. I need to strechen my chest more
I need to 2:30 x 5
Then when im done for and i feel and believe is ready, then one day i would do lets say sunday, 1 plank each hour( done this before for the other durations), form 8am to 8pm. And this way i stregthen my chest etc.

Im justtrying.... 112 pushups to 82....
Okay good night yall
Sign!

At least you hit your limits. You need recovery 2-3 days and you will perform even better.

No planks, push-ups or weights for your height, face, race and autism

So ive been coping for a while by doing planks, and i added squats like a month after, i can now do 2 minutes and 30 seconds of plank, currently im doing 1 elbow plank and one full plank,
Okay so yesterday i did 112 pushups
I pushed my way through it, at the 99 pushup thats when i failed to do one (arms gave up) so i pushed my way through but today i only managed to do 82 pushups, like what just happened was it the 100 squats i did with 20 pounds/kg dumbbells weights, that left me my arms sore and feeling heavy, was it the fact yesterday i started at 9:23 and ended 10:21, and today i started at 9:47, and ended? No i gave at 82 and did my 100 squats.

I need to cope more, i need to do more planks. I need to strechen my chest more
I need to 2:30 x 5
Then when im done for and i feel and believe is ready, then one day i would do lets say sunday, 1 plank each hour( done this before for the other durations), form 8am to 8pm. And this way i stregthen my chest etc.

Im justtrying.... 112 pushups to 82....
Okay good night yall
Sign!
Your body is recovering. Are you trying to join the marine corps or some shit?

I'm doing the same thing these days. Now i'm aiming to do 200 every day but even failed to do 100 push ups yesterday - only did 60 in the morning and was too exhausted to do remaining 140 when i came back from the school. I'll have to start it again today.