Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story Today I found out that the Chadlite professor who taught my class this semester got to live my dream

Mainländer

Mainländer

Songwritercel
★★★★★
I told a foid from my class who's closer to him that I wished all professors were like him: both good at teaching and good-hearted when correcting our tests and assignments and giving us grades. She completed what I said saying he's also smart, knowledgeable, cool, etc etc. She said he has no defects, but then remembered one: she said he was a pervert.

- A pervert? I asked. She then proceeded to tell me about how his girlfriend was 14 by the time they started their relationship (still going on to this day) and he was already in his twenties, finishing college. He's in his early to mid 30s or something now.

I got swarmed by ambivalent feelings. On one hand, based. The guy is really the best professor I've ever had classes with, extremely knowledgeable and a total bro, not surprising that he's also a patrician when it comes to tastes for women and knows getting into a relationship with a girl while she's still young is the way to go. I felt happy for him.

On the other hand, though, it's difficult not to feel sad comparing myself to him. Yes, he's more of an intellectual that I am, and more academically accomplished, of course, but this isn't the part that makes me feel bad. I can't really envy him for that because getting on his level is just a matter of reading and studying more. I was the student who spoke the most during his classes, we always had very enriching discussions whenever he talked about philosophy (his formation).

But he's good-looking. Full head of hair, squarish skull, full beard, nothing wrong with his face. White. I'd say 6,5-7/10. Borderline Chadlite.

I know for sure that the only thing between me and a similar experience of getting a 14 yo girlfriend (which is legal here, mind you) is my looks. If he had my looks, he wouldn't have gotten her, and if I had his, I would. Her or a similar girl, for that matter. It's as simple as that. I could have been him with looks. I'm doing my graduation while older, but I did another one, so yeah, at a point, I was a ~20 yo college student just like him, only without a 14 yo girlfriend, of course.

I would be the perfect boyfriend for a girl that age. I would help her with English and other subjects at school. I would be super patient while deflowering her, stopping and resuming it how many times it was necessary. I would shower her with love and support. I would have no problems talking to her parents, I can imagine the chitchat about day to day stuff, politics, soccer, whatever. I'm NT. The only thing between me and this is looks. Maybe age, but this is also contained in "looks", and like I already said, I was 20 something at a point as well and didn't get my 14 yo girlfriend either.

I feel like I have absolutely everything I need to do what I want to do, but let some bureaucratic paper drop in my way to do it, and that's why I can't. That metaphorical paper is looks.

Also worth mentioning is that a bald old professor we had last semester used to call the female students "dear" and many girls from my class were very triggered and upset by it, but this Chadlite professor does exactly the same and no one at all complained. Some foids even went to hug him to say goodbye today, as it was our last class. JFL.

Everything is about looks. This is so fucking sad. I get why lookism talk annoys people, it completely destroys the illusions and narratives they build in their heads. "Oh, I like this person because he/she is kind, intelligent and funny". No, bitch, you like that person because of his/her LOOKS. All else is just secondary shit amplified by the halo effect.

Last edited:
Also worth mentioning is that a bald old professor we had last semester used to call the female students "dear" and many girls from my class were very triggered and upset by it, but this Chadlite professor does exactly the same and no one at all complained. Some foids even went to hug him to say goodbye today, as it was our last class. JFL.
:blackpill: it's ONLY looks. chad can RAPE a girl and she won't mind.

the title is getting to me but i will read

The dear part makes me wanna go to your class with AK-47

NT and Talks with Females.

Mogs me from Jericoacoara to Florianópolis and still incel.

It's over for various men, man.

Suifuel post ngl

NT and Talks with Females.

Mogs me from Jericoacoara to Florianópolis and still incel.

It's over for various men, man.
Being NT makes the pain worse tbh. The only, single, exclusive thing between me and what I want is looks. I'm perfectly capable of doing it, if not for my ugly looks.

Being NT makes the pain worse tbh. The only, single, exclusive thing between me and what I want is looks. I'm perfectly capable of doing it, if not for my ugly looks.
im jealous of this professor guy tbh

im jealous of this professor guy tbh
I can't bring myself to hate him. He's a very nice and intelligent person tbh. I wish him all the happiness with his gf.

This is a recurrent experience in my life, meeting Chads and Chadlites who are total bros. It has always been the normie-tier men and foids fucking with me, never the truly gl guys.

But he, liking it or not, serves as a reminder that everything we want is very possible, you just need enough looks to pull it off.

Why aren't you getting surgery? You said your family is middle class.

I swear to god, Incels worship chad more than foids.

Why aren't you getting surgery? You said your family is middle class.
I'm lower middle class if you can call it that. I don't have dozens of thousands of reais to spare at all.

Also, I'm already old, it's over.

I swear to god, Incels worship chad more than foids.
Sorry, but what can I do. All my experiences with Chads and Chadlites have been positive. I really wish I was one of them. I would also be a cool Chad and even try to make the girls I fucked fuck incels.

He is probably cheating on his girlfriend with some of his students while you would be a loyal boyfriend

He is probably cheating on his girlfriend with some of his students while you would be a loyal boyfriend
Not sure. Could be. Power corrupts, huh? But she would probably stay with him anyway, definitely stay with him over getting with a guy like me instead.

I wouldn't cheat on a girlfriend with whom I'm together since she was 14 and got to deflower her. I really wouldn't.

Sorry, but what can I do. All my experiences with Chads and Chadlites have been positive. I really wish I was one of them. I would also be a cool Chad and even try to make the girls I fucked fuck incels.
Stop being a cuck and hate the cunts for taking what you want and deserve. Of course they're "cool", they have everything they want and you're no threat to them. Just you being in their presence makes them look good and they get to enjoy the mog. Fuck chad. I hate them more than foids.

I remember older guys getting with my crushes when I was 14. I only want to see 14yo girls with 14yo guys

Not sure. Could be. Power corrupts, huh? But she would probably stay with him anyway, definitely stay with him over getting with a guy like me instead.

I wouldn't cheat on a girlfriend with whom I'm together since she was 14 and got to deflower her. I really wouldn't.
He has students admiring his "personality", more than one already made a move on him, it wouldn't surprise me at all.
I really hate when men cheat because they take for granted what we die for

Stop being a cuck and hate the cunts for taking what you want and deserve. Of course they're "cool", they have everything they want and you're no threat to them. Just you being in their presence makes them look good and they get to enjoy the mog. Fuck chad. I hate them more than foids.
Most young foids also have everything they want and are not cool at all. It's like they go out of their way to remind ugly men that they're disgusted by us.

Most young foids also have everything they want and are not cool at all. It's like they go out of their way to remind ugly men that they're disgusted by us.
Chads have more sexual power than even Staceys. Because they're such a minority. Consequently, you should hate them more.

:blackpill: it's ONLY looks. chad can RAPE a girl and she won't mind.
It's not even called rape when that happens. Do you think Harvey Weinstein would have gotten neck-deep in shit if he looked like Brad Pitt?

I remember older guys getting with my crushes when I was 14. I only want to see 14yo girls with 14yo guys
That's cope. If you were a Chad you'd fuck 14 yos at 14, 24 and possibly even 34. The age of who fucks them doesn't matter.

Chad is just lucky. Blame the real culprit: foids and their insatiable hypergamy.
Chads have more sexual power than even Staceys. Because they're such a minority. Consequently, you should hate them more.
No. A Stacy has way more SMV. Go stacyfish on tinder and then chadfish. World of difference.

Chad is just lucky. Blame the real culprit: foids and their insatiable hypergamy.

No. A Stacy has way more SMV. Go stacyfish on tinder and then chadfish. World of difference.

Foids are just lucky. There is no difference. Be a bigger cuck, really. You literally sound like foids when you try to whitewash and angelicise Chad. It's embarrassing. I chadfish every day and chad is King.

Foids are just lucky. There is no difference. Be a bigger cuck, really. You literally sound like foids when you try to whitewash and angelicise Chad. It's embarrassing. I chadfish every day and chad is King.
Foids don't have to be hypergamous. They could settle down as virgins with their looksmatch. But they don't, because they don't want to. Its their choice to be whores and animals.

Stop demonizing males. I don't hate the players of a game. I hate the game itself. Foids are the game males must play. And playing the game is a mandatory requirement of life.

I don't know what to say. We weren't equipped with the right tools to compete in this game. Even money can't make up for it.

Based. I always see the normies and low tier normies going up to the chads and surrounding them. It's like they always try to suck up to Chad and do stuff for him to look cool. This was a common occurrence throughout all of school

Foids don't have to be hypergamous. They could settle down as virgins with their looksmatch. But they don't, because they don't want to. Its their choice to be whores and animals.

Stop demonizing males. I don't hate the players of a game. I hate the game itself. Foids are the game males must play. And playing the game is a mandatory requirement of life.

And chads don't have to fuck every foid you want to fuck, they can settle down as virgins with their looksmatch. But they don't.

Sorry man, it's really hard to hear what you're saying with chad's dick in your throat.

And chads don't have to fuck every foid you want to fuck, they can settle down as virgins with their looksmatch. But they don't.

Sorry man, it's really hard to hear what you're saying with chad's dick in your throat.
Keep simping for women. Women control sexual access. They open their legs. Chad doesn't pry them open. I don't fault chad because I would do the same in his position. Stop trying to shift blame off of women. If Chad refuses, they can just go find another chad.

Females are responsible for our personal misery and the vast majority of human misery. Being a white knight won't get you pussy, so stop defending them.

I told a foid from my class who's closer to him that I wished all professors were like him: both good at teaching and good-hearted when correcting our tests and assignments and giving us grades. She completed what I said saying he's also smart, knowledgeable, cool, etc etc. She said he has no defects, but then remembered one: she said he was a pervert.

- A pervert? I asked. She then proceeded to tell me about how his girlfriend was 14 by the time they started their relationship (still going on to this day) and he was already in his twenties, finishing college. He's in his early to mid 30s or something now.

I got swarmed by ambivalent feelings. On one hand, based. The guy is really the best professor I've ever had classes with, extremely knowledgeable and a total bro, not surprising that he's also a patrician when it comes to tastes for women and knows getting into a relationship with a girl while she's still young is the way to go. I felt happy for him.

On the other hand, though, it's difficult not to feel sad comparing myself to him. Yes, he's more of an intellectual that I am, and more academically accomplished, of course, but this isn't the part that makes me feel bad. I can't really envy him for that because getting on his level is just a matter of reading and studying more. I was the student who spoke the most during his classes, we always had very enriching discussions whenever he talked about philosophy (his formation).

But he's good-looking. Full head of hair, squarish skull, full beard, nothing wrong with his face. White. I'd say 6,5-7/10. Borderline Chadlite.

I know for sure that the only thing between me and a similar experience of getting a 14 yo girlfriend (which is legal here, mind you) is my looks. If he had my looks, he wouldn't have gotten her, and if I had his, I would. Her or a similar girl, for that matter. It's as simple as that. I could have been him with looks. I'm doing my graduation while older, but I did another one, so yeah, at a point, I was a ~20 yo college student just like him, only without a 14 yo girlfriend, of course.

I would be the perfect boyfriend for a girl that age. I would help her with English and other subjects at school. I would be super patient while deflowering her, stopping and resuming it how many times it was necessary. I would shower her with love and support. I would have no problems talking to her parents, I can imagine the chitchat about day to day stuff, politics, soccer, whatever. I'm NT. The only thing between me and this is looks. Maybe age, but this is also contained in "looks", and like I already said, I was 20 something at a point as well and didn't get my 14 yo girlfriend either.

I feel like I have absolutely everything I need to do what I want to do, but let some bureaucratic paper drop in my way to do it, and that's why I can't. That metaphorical paper is looks.

Everything is about looks. This is so fucking sad. I get why lookism talk annoys people, it completely destroys the illusions and narratives they build in their heads. "Oh, I like this person because he/she is kind, intelligent and funny". No, bitch, you like that person because of his/her LOOKS. All else is just secondary shit amplified by the halo effect.

Hold the fuck up. Never believe a foid cunt. Find out for yourself if this story is true. And if it is, so fucking what? He's based.