Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting today i had a real life marty situation happen to me

LonelyATM

LonelyATM

Recruit
★★★
My mother and I had a long argument because I refused to go to a party that was going to happen tonight, I think she has this delusion in her head that I'm going to go to the party and get lots of friends, a girlfriend and spend the rest of life smiling. I explained what always happens when I do this, I walk into a place full of drunks that I don't know and loud music that I don't like, it's pointless talking to men your age they don't care if you drop dead on the floor, and talking with men you don't know always makes them uncomfortable and they start saying subliminal phrases to get rid of you, like "wow, I drank too much I need to go to the bathroom", "we're running out of drinks, I'll get more" but in reality they are just going to another corner of the club away from you, the stranger who tried to infiltrate his group of friends.approaching women is even worse they run away from my ugliness like the devil runs away from the cross and all the guys start to hate me instantly as if I had harassed the girl , in the eyes of strangers, approaching a girl while being ugly is the same thing as harassing them .
My mother said I'll never know if I don't try but I got angry and said that I've done this dozens of times and the result is always the same, if nothing about me has changed why would this time be any different?

"Insanity is continuing to do the same thing over and over again and expecting different results"ALBERT EINSTEIN

My mother was furious and hasn't spoken to me since the morning, she always told me that she likes to stay with me at home, that she likes having company and doesn't like being alone, but I know she gets upset when the old women in the neighborhood make fun of her and her son without a wife and friends.Why does she care more about what these old women who haven't had a visit from their children in over ten years think? Why is what strangers think more important to her than my mental well-being? now i have to have another night of heartache or she won't speak to me.

My mother and I had a long argument because I refused to go to a party that was going to happen tonight, I think she has this delusion in her head that I'm going to go to the party and get lots of friends, a girlfriend and spend the rest of life smiling. I explained what always happens when I do this, I walk into a place full of drunks that I don't know and loud music that I don't like, it's pointless talking to men your age they don't care if you drop dead on the floor, and talking with men you don't know always makes them uncomfortable and they start saying subliminal phrases to get rid of you, like "wow, I drank too much I need to go to the bathroom", "we're running out of drinks, I'll get more" but in reality they are just going to another corner of the club away from you, the stranger who tried to infiltrate his group of friends.approaching women is even worse they run away from my ugliness like the devil runs away from the cross and all the guys start to hate me instantly as if I had harassed the girl , in the eyes of strangers, approaching a girl while being ugly is the same thing as harassing them .
My mother said I'll never know if I don't try but I got angry and said that I've done this dozens of times and the result is always the same, if nothing about me has changed why would this time be any different?

"Insanity is continuing to do the same thing over and over again and expecting different results"ALBERT EINSTEIN

My mother was furious and hasn't spoken to me since the morning, she always told me that she likes to stay with me at home, that she likes having company and doesn't like being alone, but I know she gets upset when the old women in the neighborhood make fun of her and her son without a wife and friends.Why does she care more about what these old women who haven't had a visit from their children in over ten years think? Why is what strangers think more important to her than my mental well-being? now i have to have another night of heartache or she won't speak to me.
Its fucking over, Im always that, Oh shit not this guy again guy

She's probably coming to the realization that you're a loner subhuman, no grand kiddies for her

Stupid cuntwhore, should be smothered with a pillow Arthur Fleck style (in Far Cry 5)