Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Today I had full body hair removal procedure

Dekim

Dekim

ricefevercel
★★★★★
I'm still red af, but the upgrade is noticeble. I recommend it to everyone hairy, youll get a slight PSL boost, and every little bit counts, especially for us.

Edit: forgot to mention that, yes, it is fucking painful

When they pull the hair you go to hell for 10 seconds, but after that its fine.
did u get ur pubes removed too? my shit grows into a bush quick

Idk if that's for me. I never go out without a jacket do nobody will ever see it. Hope it works for you though:feelsokman:. Also, did they remove facial and neck hair?

Idk if that's for me. I never go out without a jacket do nobody will ever see it. Hope it works for you though:feelsokman:. Also, did they remove facial and neck hair?
No, that's legit only if you want to run pretty boy game.

To increase PSL. I'm on a looksmaxing journey.

how does removing all your hair increase your looks.

i dont think females are interested in soyboys or gay men.

How much did you pay for fullbody hair removal and where did u do that?

Id also like to do that since i am an hairy ethnic fgt who sweats always and stinks because the sweat/bacteria stick on your hair.

Do you also have anus hair if i may ask. Did u also removed your intime area in general?

how does removing all your hair increase your looks.

i dont think females are interested in soyboys or gay men.
Women don't like hairy men, have you been living under a rock?

Yea i definetly agree on this although many women say that they want hairy men. But why do girls then also go for the clean shaven guys in one night stands? Kek

Girls go for hairy guys if they marry them so they have something like a teddy bear/beta provider

How much did you pay for fullbody hair removal and where did u do that?

Id also like to do that since i am an hairy ethnic fgt who sweats always and stinks because the sweat/bacteria stick on your hair.

Do you also have anus hair if i may ask. Did u also removed your intime area in general?
75 euros, and it took close to 3 hours. Removed everything but the dick area, and the anus line. It's not too hard to shave those areas so that's that.

75 euros, and it took close to 3 hours. Removed everything but the dick area, and the anus line. It's not too hard to shave those areas so that's that.

75 euro?? Thats nothing if its permanent

did they give u happy ending?

Lol so its not permanent. Why would u do that
For the same reason a shit ton of other people do it lol. It's good for about a month, and it's not that bad after the first time.Also... shaving takes forever, i'd earn those 75 bucks faster than i'd full body shave.

@fukmylyf

it's not permanent. it was waxing not laser

Fuck thats REAL pain. Would never do that tbh. Waxxing legs must be hell

What's the use in looksmaxxing if you're still going to be alone?

Depends on the hairy areas, no i cant imagine females would want a guy with nostril hairs sticking out and long scraggly hair. But having your arms,legs,chest shaved is weird in my Opinion.

What will be your next step in your looksmaxing journey?

What's the use in looksmaxxing if you're still going to be alone?
You can't know that if you haven't truely looksmaxed. You can't expect to achieve success without putting zero work in. Even Chads spend a ton of work on looksmaxing to be able to keep up. Even one of the supposed absolute truecels here(won't mention his name) is a potential Chad/Chadlite, but he has put 0 work to improve his looks. You can't be fat, have a shit haircut, dress badly and say that you can't make it.

What will be your next step in your looksmaxing journey?
Well i'm still working on getting longer hair, lower body fat % and more muscle mass. During the summer i'll be jogging early in the morning, and i'll try to pick some tourist chicks who are also running alone(there's a lot of them here).

You can't know that if you haven't truely looksmaxed. You can't expect to achieve success without putting zero work in. Even Chads spend a ton of work on looksmaxing to be able to keep up. Even one of the supposed absolute truecels here(won't mention his name) is a potential Chad/Chadlite, but he has put 0 work to improve his looks. You can't be fat, have a shit haircut, dress badly and say that you can't make it.
If you have an interest in interacting with the outside world, I guess you're right that looksmaxxing can help. I just don't care at all to engage with girls or anyone really, so for me, it's not worth it.

If you have an interest in interacting with the outside world, I guess you're right that looksmaxxing can help. I just don't care at all to engage with girls or anyone really, so for me, it's not worth it.
Well if you don't want girls, that means you ain't incel either. You have to actualy want sex, to be incel.

It's just too hard to talk to girls.
To my believe it is so because they aren't interested in us, so it's kinda like talking to the radio. If girls actualy like you, they'll try to keep the conversation going instead of going with one liners. And the best/only way to get girls to like you is looksmaxing.

To my believe it is so because they aren't interested in us, so it's kinda like talking to the radio. If girls actualy like you, they'll try to keep the conversation going instead of going with one liners. And the best/only way to get girls to like you is looksmaxing.
Even if they show interest I get super sweaty talking. Same with guys. Social interaction is a huge burden.

good luck dekim I believe in you ;)

good luck dekim I believe in you ;)

giphy.gif

For the same reason a shit ton of other people do it lol. It's good for about a month, and it's not that bad after the first time.Also... shaving takes forever, i'd earn those 75 bucks faster than i'd full body shave.

@fukmylyf
smart investment, thank god I'm not a hairy beast tho seems like a pain have to deal with this even monthly