Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Today I learned that Alexei Navalny's wife has a boyfriend. How could she betray her husband while he was rotting in prison all these years?

wereq

wereq

Please genocide us curries. Deliver us from hell.
★★★★★

View: https://twitter.com/Alex_Oloyede2/status/1758816425781690719

That is what happens with you when you make a make a pact with Devil.

How could she betray her husband while he was rotting in prison all these years?​

bc she is a foid

but jfl aside

this is next level, she gained everything she could possibly gain from his death

"You don't understand inkwell, what was she supposed to do, live without sex?:foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy:"

I legit remember an excuse like this once being brought up by some IT troon when they commented on a post about some soldier's wife cheating on him while he was a POW:feelsugh:.

this is next level, she gained everything she could possibly gain from his death

lots of disabled veterans get betrayed by their women, woman just take their money and leave them to die or rot alone.

Femoid nature is betrayal.

Most traditional slavic wife of 2024

navalny used to be based before he became a CIA plant. He called dagestanis and chechens cockroaches who should get out of russia etc

He called dagestanis and chechens cockroaches who should get out of russia etc
That's exactly what a CIA plant would say to break up and weaken Russia.

what's wrong with it? have you ever had contact with them?
they are aggressive and behave like most muslims/arabs do. I had the fortune of meeting kyrgyzstani (muslim) when i was looking for used cars and he told me about how he is a REAL MAN and how he got stabbed and about his criminal past etc when i was just interested in the car (which i didnt buy from someone like that of course). He offered me paying half the price and taking the car a few weeks later lmao. There is also a lot of videos in russian youtube about chechen/dagestanis/kirgistanis/whatever driving fast, crashing into people etc.

They are basically what arabs are to western europe. If you have a triple digit IQ you avoid them like the pest.

That's exactly what a CIA plant would say to break up and weaken Russia.
oh yeah sure it's CIA who is doing all of that

i-50.jpg
i-49.jpg
8od.jpg
145640301615848283.jpg

that's how they act all the time

Last edited:
they are aggressive and behave like most muslims/arabs do. I had the fortune of meeting kyrgyzstani (muslim) when i was looking for used cars and he told me about how he is a REAL MAN and how he got stabbed and about his criminal past etc when i was just interested in the car (which i didnt buy from someone like that of course). He offered me paying half the price and taking the car a few weeks later lmao. There is also a lot of videos in russian youtube about chechen/dagestanis/kirgistanis/whatever driving fast, crashing into people etc.

They are basically what arabs are to western europe. If you have a triple digit IQ you avoid them like the pest.

The West is fuming they couldn't get a literal cuck to lead Russia

Off topic, but with all the chit going on in Russia/Ukraine why aren't we getting more immigrants from Russia and Ukraine? All we get are short, fat Hispanics from Mexico and South America. If we are lucky we will get some skilled and well educated immigrants from India and China. Never from Europe.

So tired of this chit , Jew, immigration system that favors non-whites and the unproductive and uneducated. Imagine how ugly and unproductive the USA will be like in 100 years when whites are only 25% of the population?

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back