Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Today I realised that if I was a burgerfag nigger, I could have gone to Harvard.

ilieknothing

ilieknothing

كاريسل
★★★★★
I wasn’t a genius in high school but in an honest evaluation I would say I was above average. This table shows just how good niggers have it:

MlV3YN7.jpg

A top 60% nigger has a better chance of getting in than a top 10% ricecel or currycel. It makes me feel better that I am smarter than all those niggers that went to Harvard like Obama and Neil degrasse Tyson. I always wondered how so many niggers got in.

In Chadstralia there is a similar thing with abos. If I was abo I would be a multi millionaire CEO now

Life as a ricecel is on nightmare mode it seems.

People fraud HARD with this
Most black ivy leaguers have no enslaved ancestors—usually they're rich creme de la creme migrants from Africa

Asian American includes currycels too. Hated by foids and also racially discriminated against institutionally :feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod:
Brutal, as if inceldom wasn’t enough. Ricecels and currycels openly discriminated against by these institutions. But they know nothing will happen because unlike blacks and whites who will riot and fight, curries and rice will sit there like cucks doing nothing.

the application for colleges in the west is very bad. how can you give low iq blacks such a big advantage while ruining the chances of high iq STEM slaves ricecels. 1 ricecel is more important to the country's economic than 10 blacks combined.
lucky me, blacks are hardly accepted to big colleges where i live so i did't really have a lot of competition with them.

how can you give low iq blacks such a big advantage while ruining the chances of high iq STEM slaves ricecels. 1 ricecel is more important to the country's economic than 10 blacks combined.
There are astronomically fewer intelligent bleques than Asians in the world out there. It makes sense for a White country to suppress extremely numerous high performing ethnics by uplifting super rare niggers that don't drool.
AAPIs are just a bigger racial threat to America overall intellectually.

I wasn’t a genius in high school but in an honest evaluation I would say I was above average. This table shows just how good niggers have it:

MlV3YN7.jpg

A top 60% nigger has a better chance of getting in than a top 10% ricecel or currycel. It makes me feel better that I am smarter than all those niggers that went to Harvard like Obama and Neil degrasse Tyson. I always wondered how so many niggers got in.

In Chadstralia there is a similar thing with abos. If I was abo I would be a multi millionaire CEO now
Woah

Best Butthead Laugh GIFs | Gfycat

Most black ivy leaguers have no enslaved ancestors—usually they're rich creme de la creme migrants from Africa
So the criminal George Floydesque niggers don’t get in? I guess that is some consolation

the application for colleges in the west is very bad. how can you give low iq blacks such a big advantage while ruining the chances of high iq STEM slaves ricecels. 1 ricecel is more important to the country's economic than 10 blacks combined.
lucky me, blacks are hardly accepted to big colleges where i live so i did't really have a lot of competition with them.
I actually like the system in Chadstralia. You do your exams in the final year of high school and then you get a mark. From that mark you can see which degrees you can do. As a result low iq groups like Pacific Islanders, niggers and abos hardly ever get in to uni

Doesnt matter, going to harvard would be a waste of money and if youre not a rich snob they would rape you and make you eat a cracker with semen on it (seriously look it up if you dont believe me)
Saying you went to Harvard would look very good on your resume. Would open a lot of doors even if you got shit marks there

I actually like the system in Chadstralia. You do your exams in the final year of high school and then you get a mark. From that mark you can see which degrees you can do. As a result low iq groups like Pacific Islanders, niggers and abos hardly ever get in to uni
that's the same way you go to uni in north africa. i don't know how it's done in america but here we have a final exam in HS just like france and euro countries and then we get a score that let us either go to a good schooll or a bad school.
blacks never stood a chance in these scores but i saw some black girls manage to even go to medicine uni.

Nigs can get 3 degrees in astrophysics theyll still be retarded

There’s still a pre-requisite level to become Harvard standard. Easier for some sure, but they don’t pick up people off the street. You’d have to at least get into the best school in Australia to think you could have gotten into Harvard. Even then, grades aren’t enough. Most of the top 40 schools have similar test scores.

I find a lot of people for some reason think quotas held them back when they never had a chance of getting to the top schools. Most people here wouldn’t even get into my Tier 1 alma-mater, let alone Harvard. There’s no way you’re smarter than NDT or Obama. You’d need to be an academic and pull in 7 figures a year to prove it.

Too much coping recently

You’d have to at least get into the best school in Australia to think you could have gotten into Harvard.
I did, my final school mark was in the top 1%

MlV3YN7.jpg

Most niggers are too stupid to get into harvard let's not kid ourselves. Yeah affirmative action exists but those are just loopholes where the government Forcibly accelerates above intelligence blacks. Abos are beyond retarded they will never get into harvard in a billion years. And not just because they don't live in the united states.