Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Today I saw the most cucked shit ever.

JRENN

JRENN

Greycel
Earlier I was bored as shit at work (i work remote) and scrolling tik tok just to hopefully make the time go by. Whatever random algorithm made me come across some video of a white trash foid posting pictures of her and the baby she just had along with her boyfriend in the hospital room. Upon further looking at her older videos I realized the kids wasn't even her current boyfriends and he literally watched her give birth to someone else's son with the actual dad no where in sight . How could someone actually be this big of a cuck.

he should kill himself but also Joined Yesterday at 2:33 AM

Earlier I was bored as shit at work (i work remote) and scrolling tik tok just to hopefully make the time go by. Whatever random algorithm made me come across some video of a white trash foid posting pictures of her and the baby she just had along with her boyfriend in the hospital room. Upon further looking at her older videos I realized the kids wasn't even her current boyfriends and he literally watched her give birth to someone else's son with the actual dad no where in sight . How could someone actually be this big of a cuck.
State of the world brocel and its getting worse.
Let me guess tge baby was a half breed mullato huh?

that is what awaits incels who """ascend"""

State of the world brocel and its getting worse.
Let me guess tge baby was a half breed mullato huh?
No surprisingly the kid eas fully white from what I could tell

Stopped reading at "I scrolled tiktok"

White males are the most cucked males on Earth tbh. Even curry and jewish gynocracy is getting a run for their money.

cucks are different breed, lacks morality self respect and dignity.