Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Today I think I heard Elliots voice

• Thread starter Deleted member 34085
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 34085

I am not an Incel. I have so much sex.
-
I wanted to go to the bathroom early in the morning but before doing so I remembered that it was May 23rd (Elliots Day). I watched a compilation video of him and then went to the bathroom. After exiting the bathroom I heard a voice just like Elliots, but way deeper. "He" wasn't talking very long, just about 3 seconds. It sounded kinda "devilish" and I only heard words in an order that didn't make sense. I was so scared that I left my appartement and knocked at my neighbours door. He left me in because I said my toilet flush wasn't working and I had to use his toilet. Anyways... Has anybody experienced something common? I thought it was a message from "him" because of the 7th anniversary today. I am not schizo or anything - something like that really happened for the first time today and, just recently, I got into the whole blackpill "culture". Thanks for reading!

I heard Micheal Jackson's voice telling me to abduct children.

stop larping and check a doc

I Got insane ewhoring LUck Today and Made 100€ so far , so yea

Based. pERhaps you have been CHOsen

Just delusionmaxx bro

Elliot visited me in my dreams last night and he said "Bitcoin is gonna dump" and then today it dumped.

Can you believe that? How did Elliot know that Bitcoin was going to dump unless he truly was the supreme gentleman?

Same bro

he only speaks to us enlightened