Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Today my mum talked to me about why I have never had a gf and the females she tried to arrange all reject me.

My looks were of course the issue but I cannot say that to my mum.
Say it to her, we always talk about not telling kids bluepill lies, now it's your job to blackpill your mom
I live in Chadstralia

JFL, Punjabis and Kashmiris look down on my kind. My mother is bluepilled and says looks don’t matter.
brootal uppity curry pill

brootal uppity curry pill

Punjabis are full of themselves, they think they are some master race despite being as curry as the rest of us. They are like the Jews of currys, the chosen currys JFL

Punjabis are full of themselves, they think they are some master race despite being as curry as the rest of us. They are like the Jews of currys, the chosen currys JFL
Coping, there is only one chosen people. That's not even Jews, it's Chad.
As for curries, I thought the Punjabi and Kashmiri thing was about ethnic pride, like the Tamils.
@RREEEEEEEEE what you think bro, you think Punjabis think they are the chosen ones?

As for curries, I thought the Punjabi and Kashmiri thing was about ethnic pride, like the Tamils.
@RREEEEEEEEE what you think bro, you think Punjabis think they are the chosen ones?

The Punjabis in Pakistan literally started a war with Bengalis because they thought they were better and more Muslim.

Punjabis and sikhs are thugmaxxed tbh

My mom told me it was because I “lack confidence xDDDD” maybe if she intervened during my development and made sure I breathed through my nose and kept my mouth shut, I wouldn’t be a huge source of trouble for her.
If good looking guy was shy and didn't talk much they would try their absolute hardest to make conversation and get him talking.
This^. This Chadlite at my Uni was approached by some food and she literally did everything for him. She was asking him all these questions while he stood there like an awkward autistic train wreck. She even asked him for his snap and later asked to kiss him. JFL. Foids don’t care about “a lack of confidence” if she’s attracted to you enough

Last edited:
Yeah man, non-Punjabi curries should rope. Why are you even arguing with an absolute fucktard?

New Zealand is full of ethnic Pacific Islanders, idk if foids find that attractive.
There's still enough white chads there since it's close to Chadstralia and there are still plenty of white people living in New Zealand.

Better or worse than burgerland?

Better in the sense that you have free healthcare.

Worse in the sense that there is technically no freedom of speech, you can't buy a gun and the internet is a lot shitter.

Better in the sense that you have free healthcare.

Worse in the sense that there is technically no freedom of speech, you can't buy a gun and the internet is a lot shitter.
Fair enough.

Unexpected very good content.
Yogioabs is more focused on Christian traditionalist content these days. But he reinvents himself and his intended audience often so beware tbh

I had a bad day at work, so I was in general pissed off about it and about life in general. When this happens I make autistic noises and punch a punching bag in the backyard (I pretend it is my previous roastie manager who fired me).

She said that I am too cautious about everything and am scared of talking to foids. This was based on feedback she received from the last foid she tried to arrange (JFL, just like a job interview). The foid said that I am too shy and autistic essentially. The foid was a typical foid, hardly said anything and I did 90% of the talking. So the foid was of course full of shit. My looks were of course the issue but I cannot say that to my mum.

It sucks being an incel but then I also get shit for it. Even when I am not pissed off about being an incel.
I can relate. I already know that I'm not NT and fugly. Why do normies have to constantly remind you about it? Why can't they just leave us to wallow in our inceldom in peace?

I can relate. I already know that I'm not NT and fugly. Why do normies have to constantly remind you about it? Why can't they just leave us to wallow in our inceldom in peace?
Because sadism is human nature. Normies like the feeling of having their boots on our faces.

I had a bad day at work, so I was in general pissed off about it and about life in general. When this happens I make autistic noises and punch a punching bag in the backyard (I pretend it is my previous roastie manager who fired me).

She said that I am too cautious about everything and am scared of talking to foids. This was based on feedback she received from the last foid she tried to arrange (JFL, just like a job interview). The foid said that I am too shy and autistic essentially. The foid was a typical foid, hardly said anything and I did 90% of the talking. So the foid was of course full of shit. My looks were of course the issue but I cannot say that to my mum.

It sucks being an incel but then I also get shit for it. Even when I am not pissed off about being an incel.
why don't? Tell her it is your looks if you feel that is mostly your looks the problem. Why do you care? Like literally why do you care? It is about you. Tell her that and see what will happen.
My mom told me it was because I “lack confidence xDDDD” maybe if she intervened during my development and made sure I breathed through my nose and kept my mouth shut, I wouldn’t be a huge source of trouble for her.

This^. This Chadlite at my Uni was approached by some food and she literally did everything for him. She was asking him all these questions while he stood there like an awkward autistic train wreck. She even asked him for his snap and later asked to kiss him. JFL. Foids don’t care about “a lack of confidence” if she’s attracted to you enough
What is that about breathing with your mouth during puberty? What does it change?

Last edited:
Wtf I didnt no arraigne marriage had looks invovled its over, try and get a foid from curryland not american
It’s always been that way. Arranged marriage is for introverted/busy Chads and high-tier normies who have the looks etc but don’t seek out foids. The equivalent of arranged marriage for Subhumans is mail order brides.

Have you tried getting an aranged foid from curryland? You said she was from New Zeeland

Sounds like a piece of shit parent like mine

Women expect you to do everything for them unless you are Chad. They work from a level of entitlement that we cannot even imagine. So you can do 100% of the talking and she'll end up thinking only of your faults. They have 0 responsibility.