Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Today starts my 31 day water fast

Mortis

Mortis

The Senator of Suffering & Minister of Misery
★★★★★
Won't be eating until the end of this month. Not for looksmaxxing purposes (tried that and failed miserably), I just don't feel like consuming goyslop anymore.

I also don't do those pussy fasts where they still take vitamins, and all kinds of other supplements. Just pure mineral water from a bottle, 0 solid food. Not a single fucking crumb.

Last time I did this I lasted about 24 days before having to go to a hospital.

Hope it kills me this time around.

Wish me luck.

Last edited:
Good luck soldier

@Transcended Trucel sallekhana maxxing

He gave me good tips for my last water fast. Didn't follow them tho because I don't take any supplements.
No point of taking supplements if you just want to die.

How can you get past day 3 is the question (fuck it day 1)

Won't be eating until the end of this month. Not for looksmaxxing purposes (tried that and failed miserably), I just don't feel like consuming goyslop anymore.

I also don't do those pussy fasts where they still take vitamins, and all kinds of other supplements. Just pure mineral water from a bottle, 0 solid food. Not a single fucking crumb.

Last time I did this I lasted about 24 days before having to go to a hospital.

Hope it kills me this time around.

Wish me luck.
Good luck i'm on a chicken and brown rice and broccoli diet. I also gave up alcohol and soda pop. In fact anything with high amount of sugar in it I avoid. I will occasionally drink a diet soda or a popsicle as a special treat And maybe even pick up once a month as a rare delicacy. But I am trying to view food as a fuel source because I am manlet gym maxing at the moment.

Good luck i'm on a chicken and brown rice and broccoli diet. I also gave up alcohol and soda pop. In fact anything with high amount of sugar in it I avoid. I will occasionally drink a diet soda or a popsicle as a special treat And maybe even pick up once a month as a rare delicacy. But I am trying to view food as a fuel source because I am manlet gym maxing at the moment.
Very based. I wish you luck.

@Zer0/∞ retard is gonna die

My weight loss journey begins today, but it's set to end by January; five months from now. Intermittent fasting, low-carbohydrate diet, and regular exercise.

@Zer0/∞ retard is gonna die
aziz ansari snl GIF by Saturday Night Live

My weight loss journey begins today, but it's set to end by January; five months from now. Intermittent fasting, low-carbohydrate diet, and regular exercise.
What's your current weight