Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR Today was, well, a day. I guess.....

U

UltraFayJr.

Banned
-
Huh, just another day, why can’t something interesting happen? It feels like I’m having the same day over and over and over again. Everything loops! The Sun, the Moon, the weather, my eating cycle, my desire for praise and acceptance, my fantasies of a better life, incels.is threads in the main section feel as if they’re reusing old topics over and over again, and why haven’t I bought the Raisin Bran yet. Is this life? Why is it so boring? Whatever, I'm gonna go to sleep, can't wait for the new alerts tomorrow! Good night guys, I'm loving this site!

incels.is threads in the main section feel as if they’re reusing old topics over and over again

Nobody posted in my damn terminator thread that took 40 mins to write.

You niggas reap what you sow.

Last edited:

You niggas reap what you sew.
There were 16 replies bro. But it was too fucking long tbh.

There were 16 replies bro. But it was too fucking long tbh.

It was a good discussion but it was mostly me and 2 other guys. Can't say I regret writing it though.

You niggas reap what you sow.
Well it depends, posting in the wrong day at the wrong time can really mess you up. That's why you gotta, you know, sometimes bump.