Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Toe deformity - Will it be enough for disability?

Robb97

Robb97

Voicecel
★★★★★
I have this gap between my first and second toe:

Will it be enough for disability checks?

It's not impossible that I had some gene deletion disorder when I was an embryo. Usually this leads to extreme disabilities. But I'm mostly alright, just ugly.

If it affects how you function in your daily life then yeah.

ninja turtle feet

i have webbed feet fingers from inbreeding

i have webbed feet fingers from inbreeding

Jfl this is all so fucked up. Nowadays I have two personalities. One during the day and one at night in my dreams. I try to keep my dignity as much as possible. I'm still a human being, regardless of my shit genetics

I connected the dots now and it is very likely that I have a gene deletion/duplication syndrome.
In down syndrome, there is a whole extra chromosome. In my case it's less than a whole chromosome, which led to 100s of mild deformities and anomalies in my body. It was never diagnosed because I never had developmental difficulties in early childhood. Actually, I could walk, speak and do math at a really early age. Which is why my parents and doctors did not bother to check for gene defects. But as I grew older the symptoms started to show more clearly. There are a lot of things that are off, that are just not quite right. The anomalies in the face have essentially become a death sentence.

If it affects how you function in your daily life then yeah.
It's likely caused by a gene defect, similar to down syndrome but not quite as severe.

I can get it tested and it might be enough for disability checks. It doesn't negatively affect my life directly. But indirectly it does. It led to high functioning autism and an ugly face among other things.