Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee Toilet finds having her breasts groped more traumatic than losing an arm

Zhou Chang-Xing

Zhou Chang-Xing

Overlord
★★★★★
I was watching a Feminist commentary on why non-Jewish Feminists were silent on Jewish rape victims of Hamas (fuck Feminists), and the toilet showed a video of another toilet that was kidnapped and held hostage by a Hamas terrorist. The story goes like this, in the process of being kidnapped the Hamas terrorist started groping her bewbs :ahegao: :ahegao: :ahegao: , but when he noticed that her arm was shot off he stopped. Later he held her hostage in his own home where his wife and kids were.

The toilet said that she was never raped because her kidnapper's wife was still in the other room. When asked about losing her right arm she seemed calm and didn't seem to care, but when asked about her bewbs :ahegao::ahegao::ahegao: being groped and if he had intended to sexually assault her she got red ans broke down in crying.

She admitted that she wasn't raped but the thought of THE POSSIBILITY or her being raped made her experience severe PTSD.

It doesn't matter what you do to a toilet she will not care, if you break a toilet's spine and force her to be in a wheelchair for the rest of her life she won't care or ever cry about it, but the moment you grope her ass :ahegao::ahegao::ahegao: she will be traumatised for the rest of her life and the female hive mind will experience collective trauma over this event.

Toilets don't have the normal range of human emotions, humans can feel a large variety of diverse emotions, toilets only have 2; bliss and disgust. Either they're in a constant state of bliss because they won the gender lottery at birth or they're disgusted that us Sub-5 men DARE to exist.

she will be traumatised for the rest of her life and the female hive mind will experience collective trauma over this event.
:feelshaha: :feelshaha:

I hate so much these fucking foid buzzwords. ''Trauma''. ''Collective trauma''.

Also, I don't believe hamas raped a single hostage because I haven't seen a single video. A single image. Even this roastie who managed to escape admits she was not raped. Claims of hamas rape are propaganda.

They said that roastie in the truck was half naked and raped. But no, if you watch the video before the hamas attack, she's literally wearing the same exact thing. She was already half naked to begin with. Shani was not raped.

They said that video of a woman with blood around crotch area was raped. But no, it's clear she simply sat down in a puddle of someone else's blood. She could also walk perfectly fine. If she had been raped to the point of bleeding, she wouldn't have been able to talk.

There was no hamas rape. Show me one single frame of it happening. You can't because it doesn't exist.

Also, females know their entire worth is their breasts and holes. This is what allows them to live life on easy mode. So of course getting one of her most prized possessions fondled was akin to a warcrime to the foid. Foids don't need arms. They just need holes and breasts and they will find a betabuxxer who will provide for their entire lives.

Why did Hamas not rape them though? It's such an odd thing that I find too hard to believe. The only explanation for me is that they are already extreme sexhavers, so they don't care about some mid jewish pussy.

Why did Hamas not rape them though? It's such an odd thing that I find too hard to believe. The only explanation for me is that they are already extreme sexhavers, so they don't care about some mid jewish pussy.
(((They))) have no influence over Hamas

bitch reallly lost an arm? good tbh

If the Jews would stop bombing civilians it may not come to this.

I was watching a Feminist commentary on why non-Jewish Feminists were silent on Jewish rape victims of Hamas (fuck Feminists), and the toilet showed a video of another toilet that was kidnapped and held hostage by a Hamas terrorist. The story goes like this, in the process of being kidnapped the Hamas terrorist started groping her bewbs :ahegao: :ahegao: :ahegao: , but when he noticed that her arm was shot off he stopped. Later he held her hostage in his own home where his wife and kids were.

The toilet said that she was never raped because her kidnapper's wife was still in the other room. When asked about losing her right arm she seemed calm and didn't seem to care, but when asked about her bewbs :ahegao::ahegao::ahegao: being groped and if he had intended to sexually assault her she got red ans broke down in crying.

She admitted that she wasn't raped but the thought of THE POSSIBILITY or her being raped made her experience severe PTSD.

It doesn't matter what you do to a toilet she will not care, if you break a toilet's spine and force her to be in a wheelchair for the rest of her life she won't care or ever cry about it, but the moment you grope her ass :ahegao::ahegao::ahegao: she will be traumatised for the rest of her life and the female hive mind will experience collective trauma over this event.

Toilets don't have the normal range of human emotions, humans can feel a large variety of diverse emotions, toilets only have 2; bliss and disgust. Either they're in a constant state of bliss because they won the gender lottery at birth or they're disgusted that us Sub-5 men DARE to exist.
I hate you. You're a retard