Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Toilet finds out about the consequencies of whoring around

Da_Yunez

Da_Yunez

Foid Exterminator
★★★★★
20240408 194531

Muhhh chad ghosted me!!!:foidSoy: :foidSoy:

She should work on her personality if she wants guys to commit to her.

She isn't entitled to a relationship and she obviously gave off bad vibes.

Imagine paying the cost of a vanilla ice cream cone for a virginity brutal lol, that's Chad for you

Imagine paying the cost of a vanilla ice cream cone for a virginity brutal lol, that's Chad for you
Pumped and Dumped, serves her right.....

Someone on here would have given her the world. But that's her problem, not mine.

Pumped and Dumped, serves her right.....
meanwhile it took us 10 years and a doctorate, fuck her, she just have just masturbated or fuck her looksmatch

idk and dont care but she should be brutally beaten to death

Wow, I wonder what the root cause of this was. No way, this is the guy SHE chose? I wonder why traditional people always had the father choose a husband for his daughter!

Someone on here would have given her the world. But that's her problem, not mine.

:yes:
Settle for looks over pERsonality, pay the toll.

She’ll blame incels for Chad pumping and dumping her

WOW! I wish I could do this to whores. Being able to pump & dump, then blocking whores so they seethe will be LIFEFUEL. This bitch will remembER this for years!!!

IF only I was chad!

WOW! I wish I could do this to whores. Being able to pump & dump, then blocking whores so they seethe will be LIFEFUEL. This bitch will remembER this for years!!!

IF only I was chad!
If only we were chad..... :feelsrope:

I wish she gets all STDs now

Her problem for picking him her personality detector must not have worked :feelskek:

It's insane how she sounds ready to kill herself after getting P&D'd, meanwhile here we are living our lives. She'd actually kill herself after one day as an inky

Water, but still

Aww so sorry dear but you should improve your personality cause he clearly didn't liked your pERsonality and one more thing, no one owes you a relationship just because you had sex. Get over it my dear foid

:foidSoy: :foidSoy: :foidSoy: :feels: :feels: I wonder why the top 1% Millionaire rich 6’5 Chad blocked me :foidSoy: :feels: :feels: :feels:

Everyone told them a million times that men will fuck girls they would never be in a relationship with

and she took that to mean - "give my virginity to the best looking Chad who will take it"

and she cries and blames all men when Chad moves on to his next dumb hole.

IF only I was chad!

What happened to her personaliteehee detector ?

based chad btw

Do you guys really believe this post anyway?

I miss stoning

This is the first step towards the 1000 cock stare