Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Toxic Femininity Toilet Problems

Incelius Savage

Incelius Savage

The Godfather of Inceldom and Suffering in Life
-

Backup:

2946C8A3 F242 4417 9148 6FF5BBD5C994

Last edited:
Nooooo, ugly men are following me on dating apps :foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy:

W-Where have all the g-good mm-men gone?:foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy:

Backup:

View attachment 660576
Average radfem "femcel" revealing their most soul crushing inner problems and faults. :feelshaha:

I want this slut to drown in acid (not in video game)

Hypocrite cuck and then you whine like a bitch whenever a foidlet gets bashed to death by her based father jfl
How is it hypocritical if you are trying to equate a fully grown whore and a toddler?

Where does the fully grown whore grows from?
Just because they were once toddlers, doesn’t mean they’re the same thing. Toddlers are innocent.

How is that like saying the human species is innocent?

I disagree
Ok you are not old enough to understand that children are not as "pure" or "innocent" as soyciety claims.
Check again when you are little more mature.

Ok you are not old enough to understand that children are not as "pure" or "innocent" as soyciety claims.
Check again when you are little more mature.
I remember being a kid, so I don’t care what society thinks cause I know what my experience of being a kid was like (and even a little bit about being a toddler).

I remember being a kid, so I don’t care what society thinks cause I know what my experience of being a kid was like (and even a little bit about being a toddler).
Kids these days are different. They are vicious and raised by a toxic social media world.

shit in her roastie mouth

"it's so hard to fish for chad, when I have to swipe thorough all that garbage genetic abominations"
- just buy premium
"Yikes, it should be free and chad only "

Dating sites should have "looksmatch" on by default.
When they see "ugly" guys it's actually just their looksmatches :feelskek:

Kids these days are different. They are vicious and raised by a toxic social media world.
Could be in some cases, but many parents still let their kids be kids. But in the case him and I were discussing, it was clearly a toddler who probably barely can think at all. Idk what kind of sick twisted retard thinks torturing and killing them is a good thing.

8 cats inbound
Cats eat fish. Fesikh are fish. Foid roast beef smell like fesikh. Roast beef is also called pussy. Pussy cats. Think about it

Last edited:
whores at IT wont touch this, another proof personality is scam.

toilet problems: when your shit splashes up the water in the bowl and it hits your ass