Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee Toilet wants to bring back masculine men. The masculine men:

KillNiggers

KillNiggers

BaltoSlavicMongoloid. TND
★★★
IMG 8527
IMG 8526

I barely use ChinkTok but I decided to look for some brutal blackpills because I am bored.

Toilets want more chads. What else is new

When Toliet want feminine man = Chads who act like faggot.
When Toliet want masculine man = Chads who act like manly.

When Toliet want feminine man = Chads who act like faggot.
When Toliet want masculine man = Chads who act like manly.
Pretty much it's really all about looks everybody says to me it's personality but because of my genetic disposition there is nothing I can do

masculine men = chad clone army that work for her and provide her with penis and resources
aight
kill me now barney stinson GIF

IMG 8528

Funnily enough this foid doesn’t want to work. Toilets are realizing that work is not meant for them.

View attachment 1064970
Funnily enough this foid doesn’t want to work. Toilets are realizing that work is not meant for them.
they never wanted to work, it was just a meme

Of course she says "masculine men" and picks rich pretty boys from the early 1900's. She wouldn't give a guy like this the time of day (ngl good jawline though)
Coal miner 1900s

The man in the eyes of a foid is only a chad. The rest of men are seen as non-existent.

They're all feminine pretty boys kek.

Of course she says "masculine men" and picks rich pretty boys from the early 1900's. She wouldn't give a guy like this the time of day (ngl good jawline though)
View attachment 1064978
She wouldn't even have a choice of who she gets to marry. I can imagine her reaction when she has to settle for a sub5 betabuxx just to survive.

She wouldn't even have a choice of who she gets to marry. I can imagine her reaction when she has to settle for a sub5 betabuxx just to survive.
Yeah, good point. I forgot arranged marriages were the norm back then.

Fucking sick of these foids

Yeah, except guys back then wouldn't want 99.999% of the foids today.

They also wouldn't last a day in the life of a traditional woman. Lmfao

the "masculine" men in reality:

Women mercilessly mock ugly men for dressing like the Chads in that pic. That is where the fedora tipper meme came from.

Last edited: