Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Toilets and animals.

ragequiter

ragequiter

I hate মাইকীs কেলা Assamcel Plays StarCraft 2
★★
Can we consider this as animal abuse or animals really enjoy sex with humans?

ABCADF48 AFA5 4717 B78B D77D0008A011

6A67B7D0 7DB0 456A 9858 3FC09ED88FD2

Dogpill is legit, but I don't think many foids fuck dogs.

Dogpill is legit, but I don't think many foids fuck dogs.
That's irrelevant, any foid would rather fuck a dog before touching an incel, that's the point of the dogpill

Has there ever been any cases of blacks having sex with animals or is it only a white person problem

but dont you think this is wrong
It's absolutely repugnant and for shit like this people go to the abyss/hell/void/nothingness in many religions.
I wish you were right
I think the numbers are not that high and saying women fuck animals instead of us is mostly a cope.
I noticed that lots of people accuse groups they hate of bestiality, look at whites calling Muslims goatfuckers, Jews talking about Goyim molesting domestic animals.
Why wouldn't we apply that to foids?

99.99% foids who fuck animals are generally white whores.
In south Asia, it's other way around. Here hornycels generally end up fucking goats, lizards, bitches(female dog) and whatever thing that moves.

In south Asia, it's other way around. Here hornycels generally end up fucking goats, lizards, bitches(female dog) and whatever thing that moves
:lul: they are retards and I wish to be punished