Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Toilets seething over alpha nigger podcasts will always be funny

As much as I detest redpillers, I have to say, God bless those guys for making these creatures seethe. When it comes to weighing it in my hands, it’s all about picking the lesser evil, really.

As much as I detest redpillers, I have to say, God bless those guys for making these creatures seethe. When it comes to weighing it in my hands, it’s all about picking the lesser evil, really.
Yeah I support them for that jfl

Also

51026.jpg
Ill change my profile soon but I still like it

"Yeah so umm yeah bro you must do nofap for 6 months ummm eat your protein and hit the gym bro then umm get into crypto to become a fucking millionaire bro umm yeah that's the based redpilled MGTOW way bro yeah hoes will come to you believe bro ummm I once wrestled a crocodile in Kuwait the hoes loved that"

Average podcast kek

"Yeah so umm yeah bro you must do nofap for 6 months ummm eat your protein and hit the gym bro then umm get into crypto to become a fucking millionaire bro umm yeah that's the based redpilled MGTOW way bro yeah hoes will come to you believe bro ummm I once wrestled a crocodile in Kuwait the hoes loved that"

Average podcast kek
Imagine getting life advice from nigs

Women are the ones convincing a bunch of men they are nothing but cum dumpsters by being nothing more than cum dumpsters. Maybe if they kept their legs closed and brought anything to the table that wasn't just a hole they'd not be seen that way. But alas toilets are deathly allergic to self reflection and accountability.

Aren't most redpilled podcast bros white? :feelswhere:
I only know of tate, fresh and fit and guys like that. All the alpha/redpill terms come from black culture : "high value male", "bringing something to the table" etc

Literally the "who radicalized you meme" complete lack of self-awareness with these people. And the solution is of course censorship, they really just are the jews of gender

Literally the "who radicalized you meme" complete lack of self-awareness with these people. And the solution is of course censorship, they really just are the jews of gender
Their only solution is censorship

Their only solution is censorship
Typical redditor, typical femoid.

Oh she's actually a moderator of that sub too, it doesn't get much worse than that, inb4 I read her post history and find out she's a jew as well.

Last edited:

"only used as cum dumpsters!" They hate this because they've already been used as cum dumpsters for chad. They want to blame these podcasters for the fact that no man they're interested in will settle for them in a long term relationship.

Also they already deplatformed Tate and Sneako. Having these podcasts up is no different than having misandrist subreddits and YouTube channels up. If female celebraties are openly allowed to shit on men then don't seethe when men do the same.

Women are the ones convincing a bunch of men they are nothing but cum dumpsters by being nothing more than cum dumpsters. Maybe if they kept their legs closed and brought anything to the table that wasn't just a hole they'd not be seen that way. But alas toilets are deathly allergic to self reflection and accountability.
They'll never take responsibility and settle for their own looksmatch instead of whining about how Chad won't settle for them in a relationship.

Average podcast kek

Just some gems in the comment-section, these people are so out of touch with reality.