Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Told my Mom I Hope She Gets Cancer

FoidsDeserveCancer

FoidsDeserveCancer

Banned
-
I very subtly told my mom how women don't like me saying "nah they aren't that attracted to me, oh well what can i do haha". My mom got a little upset and responded in a very nasty voice "maybe if you weren't so pathetic they would be". I laughed and said "no i don't think so, i've seen too much evidence it's all about physical attraciton". My mom in a sarcastic voice said "ok sure, go ahead and blame all your problems on your looks, take no responsibility, because girls love that" and I got very angry. I told her all about evolution, the 80/20 rule, the blackpill, and gave her sources for it. She then in a yelling voice started yelling "how about you put a little effort into it maybe if you actually tried to approach women and weren't such a shy little freak they'd like you". I yelled back "im only shy around you since you're such a fucking bitch about everything, when im with other people, especially after drinking a bit im the OPPOSITE of shy, they just aren't attracted to me no matter what you do".

My mom ran upstairs and told my dad who ran down and yelled at me telling me I was upsetting my mom and how im such a brat and i decided to leave but as i was leaving i said "mom if you're listening, i hope you get CANCER!" and shut the door behind me.

It wasn't that my parents didn't accept the blackpill, it was that they got mad at me for believing it and how my mom sarcastically made fun of me for it without even considering it.

Put me in in the screenshot for IT.
I want to statusmaxx

tfw youre a shy little freak and ugly on top of it

It's over for Julycels
It's over for Julycels

If this is true, you just sound like a spoiled little twat who lives off your parents. :)

I added the smiley face so you don’t think I’m mean. :feelsokman:

these fucking julycels i swear

tfw youre a shy little freak and ugly on top of it

I'm only shy around my family since they call me a freak all the time. I'm confident around others.
If this is true, you just sound like a spoiled little twat who lives off your parents. :)

I added the smiley face so you don’t think I’m mean. :feelsokman:

Funny since i don't live with my parents you brat

Your mother is the only women that's their for you don't forget

shy = not NT or screwed-up social development
even if you were morbidly shy, it'd be either her fault or it'd stem from your ugliness (so still her fault)

Watch out, we got ourselves a badass here.

Your mother is the only women that's their for you don't forget

Mothers are the worst, they are the ultimate nasty femoid. At least the ones who friendzoned me don't call me that

shy = not NT or screwed-up social development
even if you were morbidly shy, it'd be either her fault or it'd stem from your ugliness (so still her fault)

It is her fault for raising me so poorly and for marrying a 1/10 because he was rich

Mothers are the worst, they are the ultimate nasty femoid. At least the ones who friendzoned me don't call me that
She cared for you and fed you when you were a child, she put time and effort in trying to make you the best, but sadly genetics wasn't on your side. I understand you are pissed off but take your anger out on the foids that deserve it.

She cared for you and fed you when you were a child, she put time and effort in trying to make you the best, but sadly genetics wasn't on your side. I understand you are pissed off but take your anger out on the foids that deserve it.

She told me never to fight back if i was bullied since that was lowering myself to their level, thus making me a beta cuck. She never let me eat GMO so im smaller, and she created me, bringing me into a hellish existence.

Ok this is epic

She told me never to fight back if i was bullied since that was lowering myself to their level, thus making me a beta cuck. She never let me eat GMO so im smaller, and she created me, bringing me into a hellish existence.
My parents told me not fight back aswell and that fucked me up big time in the long run. Nevertheless, maybe in the next life we shall see justice brother

You must be white lol. My mom would wreck my shit if I spoke like that to her.

epic story my ude

Who wanna bet this is going to Inceltears tomorrow?

Btw, I agree with you, my parents genetics made me ugly, and their upbringing made me a mentalcel.

You must be white lol. My mom would wreck my shit if I spoke like that to her.

Yep, I am of pure Nordic-Celtic stock
Who wanna bet this is going to Inceltears tomorrow?

Btw, I agree with you, my parents genetics made me ugly, and their upbringing made me a mentalcel.

Why should we give a shit what goes on inceltears? Let the numale subhumans and landwhales circlejerk all they want.

Why are white teens so edgy, if i told either of my parents that i'd get my throat slit.

I very subtly told my mom how women don't like me saying "nah they aren't that attracted to me, oh well what can i do haha". My mom got a little upset and responded in a very nasty voice "maybe if you weren't so pathetic they would be". I laughed and said "no i don't think so, i've seen too much evidence it's all about physical attraciton". My mom in a sarcastic voice said "ok sure, go ahead and blame all your problems on your looks, take no responsibility, because girls love that" and I got very angry. I told her all about evolution, the 80/20 rule, the blackpill, and gave her sources for it. She then in a yelling voice started yelling "how about you put a little effort into it maybe if you actually tried to approach women and weren't such a shy little freak they'd like you". I yelled back "im only shy around you since you're such a fucking bitch about everything, when im with other people, especially after drinking a bit im the OPPOSITE of shy, they just aren't attracted to me no matter what you do".

My mom ran upstairs and told my dad who ran down and yelled at me telling me I was upsetting my mom and how im such a brat and i decided to leave but as i was leaving i said "mom if you're listening, i hope you get CANCER!" and shut the door behind me.

It wasn't that my parents didn't accept the blackpill, it was that they got mad at me for believing it and how my mom sarcastically made fun of me for it without even considering it.
- she is insane!!!! she don't feel it like we do, how would she react if she never had sex, then you would not read this.
understand what i say? we have to understand that women are against us, we need to stand our ground- be steadfast and sure.

which one of this pix do YOU want to be in, if you could choose?

Attachments

• aqFR.JPG
    aqFR.JPG
    58 KB · Views: 62
  • galning.JPG
    galning.JPG
    65.6 KB · Views: 72
  • 8bd956777945b3d01aa445646711a23b--submissive-i-love-you.jpg
    8bd956777945b3d01aa445646711a23b--submissive-i-love-you.jpg
    53.8 KB · Views: 80
> my dad who ran down and yelled at me telling me I was upsetting my mom

"You're upsetting my roastbeef m'lady with facts, you little shit"

You're so cool, come on man why such a cunt to your own mother I understand the resentment but that was just a shitty thing to say

You're so cool, come on man why such a cunt to your own mother I understand the resentment but that was just a shitty thing to say

Because my mom made me feel terrible for expressing my opinion and for getting my dad to yell at me.

Because my mom made me feel terrible for expressing my opinion and for getting my dad to yell at me.
You just went autism the moment she disageed with you, also why do you care so much about what she thinks. Getting a female to agree with you is the dumbest thing a man can do. You should've talked to your father and maybe you'd have reached an understanding. Who knows maybe you could've black pilled him.

You just went autism the moment she disageed with you, also why do you care so much about what she thinks. Getting a female to agree with you is the dumbest thing a man can do. You should've talked to your father and maybe you'd have reached an understanding. Who knows maybe you could've black pilled him.

My dad is ugly as fuck so he should be blackpilled

Damn you Fakecel U WONT LAST LONG HERE

How old is yours? Mine is 6 years old
Mine's barely six months, I rescued him from a garbage container when he was ~1 month old and raised him, he's almost literally the son I will never have.

How old are you?

Mine's barely six months, I rescued him from a garbage container when he was ~1 month old and raised him, he's almost literally the son I will never have.
As much as Iike dogs there is something about cats that I love, maybe its how they live mainly in solitude much like myself or maybe its just the fact that they're cute as fuck

Attachments

• 20180726_204106-1.jpg
    20180726_204106-1.jpg
    110.4 KB · Views: 59
oof. living up to your username

As much as Iike dogs there is something about cats that I love, maybe its how they live mainly in solitude much like myself or maybe its just the fact that they're cute as fuck
Love cats, dogs are too eager to please. The spotenueity of cats is cute as f

Love cats, dogs are too eager to please. The spotenueity of cats is cute as f
Dogs are great for kids but since that's a pipedream I'm just happy I'm not fully alone and that he'll just curl on my lap and pur while I lurk online