Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Tomcat Theory, are most women frustrated volcels?

K

KaizenYagi

Banned
-
Women only want chad. When 8,9/10 Staceys come to chad, and throw him their nudes why would chad waste his time with anything less than a high tier becky? Do you guys actually think 5,6/10 girls are having lots of sex or do they just have such high standards that they either continue along in hopeful delusion while keeping beta orbiters around for validation, but never touch them, since chad has better things to touch, and betas are beyond garbage to them? Are most women frustrated volcels?

5,6/10 girls are vegetables in Chad's ration and the top for high-tier normalfag. Thinking that they have sex rarely is a major cope.

Good lord, when I check my grammar throught google translate it translates "normalfag" as "woodchuck " and "cope" as "problem".

It's impossible for anything bad or negative to ever happen to a womyn in 2019. So no. Stop trying to cope. If a hole is frustrated its because its life is too easy so it has to make up things to be frustrated about for attention.

they are not frustrated at all lol

if they are single for 3-6 months their entire family and friends will swarm in to help them get with someone immediately

For me the question is not motivated by cope, cause well, it wouldn't help me regardless. I just have this nagging suspicion that hypergamy is driven by social coditions, and environment, not biological imperative. I feel like if women obeyed G-d's morality, and men as well, looksmatching between virgins would be possible, and even common, and we would all be better for it, both genders. But since women have been enabled to be irredeemable whores by society, and technology, most are broken, terrible humans incapable of pair bonding or even being decent people. I can only guess about reality until I see empirical evidence or solicite the opinion of other people like you guys who probably have observed more of reality than me.

When it comes to incels and incelesque low tier normies, women are legit volces, they rather remain sexless than let an incel even touch them

Major cope. Chad can form harems of women like a wealthy man in a grand buffet. Think of it like this: a buffet can consist of various food like traditional, modern, mexican, western, fusion, all type of meat and in all doneness level, etc. The rich man surely can't eat all the food, but he can taste almost all the food he wants in any amount. Chad harem can consist of white, black, mexican, traditional, nerd, or any type of women that chase her. Like the rich man in the buffet, he can't satisfy all the women, but he can taste all of them. We know this as ONS or hookups. In the buffet, the rich man have 2 options when he's almost full: eat the fiood he really likes in a greater portion as the grand finale, or continue tasting various food till he's full. Chad also have these options: settling for any foid he wants in the end, or to continue his pussy conquest till he's old (65+)

Women only want chad. When 8,9/10 Staceys come to chad, and throw him their nudes why would chad waste his time with anything less than a high tier becky? Do you guys actually think 5,6/10 girls are having lots of sex or do they just have such high standards that they either continue along in hopeful delusion while keeping beta orbiters around for validation, but never touch them, since chad has better things to touch, and betas are beyond garbage to them? Are most women frustrated volcels?

JFL at trying with women in 2019 they are not worth it they have no intelligence just aesthetic value's like a good lower 3rd