Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Why aren't foids able to being happy with mid-looking partners while most males are able to be happy with mid -partners?

Jotasso

Jotasso

children of soulless dead entities
★★
Men are able to have a happy relationship even if they have a lower SMV, yet foids are only happy with chads. During a long time I've just accepted it was a biology thing but something about it just doesn't feel right
In fact I firmly believe we aren't subhumans and neither foids have "high standarts" but instead most of them refuses to even think they aren't right
While ignoring the traits that once were crucial to define who was worth to continue the genetic lineage it's something hard, I think it's safe enough to say that most of us would be happy to just being with somebody who's mid as long as we find them attractive and they aren't assholes also obvious mention to not having a absurd body count but honestly that's something nearly impossible to expect nowadays but why aren't women able to feel the same way by dating a mid men?
I think it has to do with juggernaut law+hoenflation caused by simps+feminism making even subfive women thinking they're actually 10/10 and obviously the whole fucking life being a easy mode for most of them

looks is everything

Foids are chadsexual, they always have been.

looks is everything
Don't get me wrong, it's honestly something I don't even think it's possible to disagree nowadays. My point is that despite appearance we are able to do nearly everything that chads are able to do too. I firmly believe we aren't subhumans and even the premise of foids being the right ones to judge if a men is worth fits into the halo effect right along the women-are-wonderful

Foids are chadsexual, they always have been.
Are they essentially broken? It's something I've been thinking about during a long time and the more I try to study about the more it feels like it's the right answer

Are they essentially broken? It's something I've been thinking about during a long time and the more I try to study about the more it feels like it's the right answer
Yes there are broken from the brainwashing (social media,dating apps, music, Netflix etc) back say 50 or 100 years ago foids TOLERATED their looksmatch, they were never sexually attracted To them but now thanks to dating apps since foids can easily get chad or now that they know they can get chad, they are now entitled to chad only, now foids are repulsed by sub chad males and they want nothing to do with them.

because it's over for foidcels if they don't have a beautiful sparkling vampire partner

never began for vampirelessfoidcels

because they're spoiled toilets, spoiled from birth, and that makes them think they deserve the best, and even if they weren't spoiled femikikes will have brainwashed them by their early teens to spoil themselves. can't forget about primal desires too

Part of it is that mid women have to feel equal to Stacy. They think if they reject the same men that they will become equal.

Humans are engineered. There was no evolution mumbo jumbo science. Alien forces fucked with us bad so to answer your point, yes. Men are affected likewise

I think it's just basic psychology that applies to men as well. A few thousand years ago, anyone would feel very good about themselves if they were able to have enough food to eat. But now everyone, at least in developed countries, has enough food, so that's taken for granted. The more abundance you have, the more you are desensitized and the higher the bar becomes to feel good about yourself. Especially for women who are very socially focused by nature, having an unattractive partner is not bad simply because they aren't attracted to them, but because they feel they have failed in a very profound way. Although it's not really the root cause, social media plays a massive role in this, by providing women with an endless stream of potential simps as well as seeing other women's very carefully curated lives, which creates a massive fear of missing out/general insecurity.

Men are able to have a happy relationship even if they have a lower SMV, yet foids are only happy with chads. During a long time I've just accepted it was a biology thing but something about it just doesn't feel right
In fact I firmly believe we aren't subhumans and neither foids have "high standarts" but instead most of them refuses to even think they aren't right
While ignoring the traits that once were crucial to define who was worth to continue the genetic lineage it's something hard, I think it's safe enough to say that most of us would be happy to just being with somebody who's mid as long as we find them attractive and they aren't assholes also obvious mention to not having a absurd body count but honestly that's something nearly impossible to expect nowadays but why aren't women able to feel the same way by dating a mid men?
I think it has to do with juggernaut law+hoenflation caused by simps+feminism making even subfive women thinking they're actually 10/10 and obviously the whole fucking life being a easy mode for most of them
foids want the best

Women are polygamous, not monogamous

A mix of chadsexuality and their friends telling them they can do better, I think it’s one of the main reasons Women cheat is due to other Women.

Because of hypergamy and the risk of pregnancy

My theory is that they are happy if the mid looking partner isn’t small.