Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL "Too hot for Tinder?"

Normie coping hard.

Deluded coper, doesn't matter what he thinks of himself, what matters is how the holes view him, I can delude myself into believing a cow is a pig all I want, everyone else is still going to see a cow.

JFL at this foid giving him bluepilled advice

"I obviously don't speak for every girl when I say this but I pay heaps more attention to a guy's bio than their face. What a guy puts in their bio can really sway my opinion, like if they're hot but are really arrogant or rude in their bio I'm immediately uninterested, or if they are kind of average but have a funny or interesting bio, it makes me want to swipe right."

"I swipe left on chad if he has an arrogant sounding bio teehee and would swipe right on blackops2cel if he had a good one, not lying at all teehee"

LMAO
This level of cope shouldn't even be possible

I'm dying to see this guy's pic.

This has to be LARP. No one can cope this hard

Im sure he is average/decent looking
But for todays Tinder thats not enough. You have to be Chad

I'm dying to see this guy's pic.
"Uhmm guys? I'm not getting attention on tinder for some reason?? I'm really hot though? Maybe that makes the girls afraid to talk to me... they must be shy, r-right, guys???"

The sheer delusion.

JFL this guy is coping so hard

Newsflash redditcuck, if you were really attractive, you would get more right swipes.

Stop deluding yourself redditcuck, you are not attractive, you are incel.

Please, take the blackpill:blackpill: and save yourself from this bluepilled hell that both of us call life.

This cuck needs to get shot in the head in Counter Strike.

Send an ambulance this person has OD'd on bluepills.

Obvious LARP is obvious.

lmao nope its just hypergamy in the west is insane and foids only swipe right on top tier guys

I bet this is one of you faggots making bait threads :feelsthink: