Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Too many closet bluepilled cucks in the BP community

ElTruecel

ElTruecel

NT > EVERYTHING DEATH TO NT PILL DENIERS
★★★★★
So been seeing a recent wave of BP content on tiktok straight up being normies larping as incel and using BP terminology. Now on top of that I regularly see foids who comment in these type of blackpilled videos or interact with their videos. Now I shouldn’t be surprised but of course I go to their videos and see a load of people who have supposed “BP accounts”. These supposed blackpillers are in the comments of some foid thirst trapping them simping and orbiting.

JFL imagine saying you’re blackpilled but being a pathetic orbiter for some random foid online you’ll never talk to. There is 0 reason you should be interacting with women online tbh and there shouldn’t be any in BP spaces.

But anyways the point is stop simping for women online you fucking retards. Why are people still engaging with foids online complete waste of time. @Stupid Clown and anyone in that debate Incels server can verify any place with blackpillers, normies & foids is a complete mistake.

Don’t engage with normies or foids and don’t allow these people in BP servers. Acheron I would say was a good example but the funniest part was that server was legit just post only wall roasties. Also funny enough it’s always oldcels from this forum who simp for foids. I’ve never seen any youngcels below 20 from here with the exception of 1 or 2 simping or orbiting a foid. @My Name Jeff was in the right for reporting that server.

You should not be engaging with foids online if you’re blackpilled legit waste of time.

But anyways the point is stop simping for women online you fucking retards. Why are people still engaging with foids online complete waste of time. @
Stupid Clown
@Stupid Clown and anyone in that debate Incels server can verify any place with blackpillers, normies & foids is a complete mistake.
I keep telling people this on the forum, but they don't fucking listen.

So been seeing a recent wave of BP content on tiktok straight up being normies larping as incel and using BP terminology. Now on top of that I regularly see foids who comment in these type of blackpilled videos or interact with their videos. Now I shouldn’t be surprised but of course I go to their videos and see a load of people who have supposed “BP accounts”. These supposed blackpillers are in the comments of some foid thirst trapping them simping and orbiting.

JFL imagine saying you’re blackpilled but being a pathetic orbiter for some random foid online you’ll never talk to. There is 0 reason you should be interacting with women online tbh and there shouldn’t be any in BP spaces.

But anyways the point is stop simping for women online you fucking retards. Why are people still engaging with foids online complete waste of time. @Stupid Clown and anyone in that debate Incels server can verify any place with blackpillers, normies & foids is a complete mistake.

Don’t engage with normies or foids and don’t allow these people in BP servers. Acheron I would say was a good example but the funniest part was that server was legit just post only wall roasties. Also funny enough it’s always oldcels from this forum who simp for foids. I’ve never seen any youngcels below 20 from here with the exception of 1 or 2 simping or orbiting a foid. @My Name Jeff was in the right for reporting that server.

You should not be engaging with foids online if you’re blackpilled legit waste of time.
If you remember the incel selfie sub on reddit, it was mostly all normies with low self esteem. But people who are actually ugly probably are less likely to post anyways.

If you remember the incel selfie sub on reddit, it was mostly all normies with low self esteem. But people who are actually ugly probably are less likely to post anyways.
Those normies are probably going to remain incel anyways due to Hypergamy and friendless because they use reddit.
I keep telling people this on the forum, but they don't fucking listen.
People who give foids extra attention online and simp for them are retards

They will learn every cope has an end

finally someone who sees what i'm saying

i wasn't participating in anything out of vengefulness as some claimed, i was participating in accelerationism. accelerate the downfall of something that is beyond saving to rebuild something that isn't fucked. them having a rule to allow foids in AT ALL, even if it was to "mock them" would eventually lead to ruin.

finally someone who sees what i'm saying

i wasn't participating in anything out of vengefulness as some claimed, i was participating in accelerationism. accelerate the downfall of something that is beyond saving to rebuild something that isn't fucked. them having a rule to allow foids in AT ALL, even if it was to "mock them" would eventually lead to ruin.
Letting women into BP circles is so retarded how can u claim to be blackpilled yet simp for these e foids.

Legit don’t understand how people don’t realize foids interact with these circles to look for attention. Talking with a female online is just pointless tbh.

Letting women into BP circles is so retarded how can u claim to be blackpilled yet simp for these e foids.

Legit don’t understand how people don’t realize foids interact with these circles to look for attention. Talking with a female online is just pointless tbh.
i've been in the online incel space since 2019. i've ran multiple discords, and been in about 20+ incel/BP discords

i have seen it play out so many times, and every time it is the absolute same

let foids in to "mock them"

some incels and eventually a mod or two begin to DM her and simp, whilst in the server they continue to mock to keep appearance

after a while they develop the typical efoid-emotional sponge relationship and they are permitted lenience because "bro trust me. she's actually blackpilled/based"

foids do what foids do best and instigate to get attention, downfall of server comes

me reporting the official .is discord was just accelerating the process. they did change the rule after i made my post but it was too late by then RIP

other side of it is normies who brag about their looks or success are allowed into the server because the mods want active users, these humblebraggers so subtly mock incels drive out actual incels from the server and it becomes your typical normie server.

had to deal with this in a server i ran where this fag was constantly posting his tinder and bumble matches, and when i'd say what the fuck are you doing he would cover it with "BUT WE ACTUALLY DIDNT MEET UP BRO"

ban foids. ban braggers. zero tolerance for this shit if you want an incel server, it doesn't matter if you lose server activity, i'd prefer a less active incel server over an active normie server larping as an incel space

i've been in the online incel space since 2019. i've ran multiple discords, and been in about 20+ incel/BP discords

i have seen it play out so many times, and every time it is the absolute same

let foids in to "mock them"

some incels and eventually a mod or two begin to DM her and simp, whilst in the server they continue to mock to keep appearance

after a while they develop the typical efoid-emotional sponge relationship and they are permitted lenience because "bro trust me. she's actually blackpilled/based"

foids do what foids do best and instigate to get attention, downfall of server comes

me reporting the official .is discord was just accelerating the process. they did change the rule after i made my post but it was too late by then RIP

other side of it is normies who brag about their looks or success are allowed into the server because the mods want active users, these humblebraggers so subtly mock incels drive out actual incels from the server and it becomes your typical normie server.

had to deal with this in a server i ran where this fag was constantly posting his tinder and bumble matches, and when i'd say what the fuck are you doing he would cover it with "BUT WE ACTUALLY DIDNT MEET UP BRO"

ban foids. ban braggers. zero tolerance for this shit if you want an incel server, it doesn't matter if you lose server activity, i'd prefer a less active incel server over an active normie server larping as an incel space
Yup it’s always narcy normies & foids who ruin these type of spaces. Acheron I would say “was “ a good example but at the same time not really because all the foids were old roasties JFL.

@Stupid Clown ‘s debate Incels server was the best example of this case in my opinion. God awful insufferable normies & foids in that server all proving the Blackpill. Plus half the Incels were legit just annoying faggots who’s only issue was not getting some muhhh date.

Some of them would legit use foid speak to try to talk to these hoes. Like why do people do this legit use foid speak to a woman online LMFAO

Most incels here will never truly swallow the blackpill. They think with their dicks. Not their brains.

Had some normie with a ER pfp call me Incel. BP is a complete joke in the mainstream, most TikTokcels are just too young or have been in relationships before. It's making me Greycelphobic

Had some normie with a ER pfp call me Incel. BP is a complete joke in the mainstream, most TikTokcels are just too young or have been in relationships before. It's making me Greycelphobic
The BP to these tiktok fags is just a meme really. It also has deluded so many fucking normies into being narcy and thinking they’re chad. Like a large amount of them legit belong on forums like this with how they look.

Yea it’s actually fucking ragefuel it blew up. Now people can actually point out your flaws in an objective manner and lookism will be more rampant

Atleast I don't install kikes tok. And yet, it's full of edgy teenager on that asshole.

They’re infiltrators, they’re nowhere near being apart the Blackpill community

You should be actively hating foids. If u don’t hate foids ur not blackpilled imo.

Exactly. You make good points

One can be blackpilled but still a cuck