Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Too many fakecels here

Do you have severe acne / acne scars

• Total voters
NEETard

NEETard

Banned
-
I saw that poll about acne and barely any users here had acne. Acne is the 2nd worst feature a man can have (right after deformed face/body).
When you think of ugly man you think of a man with acne. And the worst part is acne cannot be removed.
If you dont have acne you arent trying hard enough to get a girlfriend. I see guys with short height, ugly face, recessed chin etc with gfs but never a grown man with acne.

I don't have acne, I have blackheads and it's not too bad imo.

In the shower, I use a water activated gel cleanser. Then a honey almond body scrub. And on the face, an exfoliating gel scrub. Then apply an herb mint facial mask, which I leave on for 10 minutes while I prepare the rest of my routine. I always use an aftershave lotion with little or no alcohol, because alcohol dries your face out and makes you look older. Then moisturizer, then an anti-aging eye balm followed by a final moisturizing protective lotion.

I have HAD acne. Don't have it anymore. It's not a big problem unless it's severe, even when I had it I never worried about it that much.

I never had acne but I just had spots that comes from not drinking enough water and bs diet when I was younger. Also my skin is just naturally oily cause puberty. But if you are talking about actual acne and pimples then I have flawless skin in that sense.
In the shower, I use a water activated gel cleanser. Then a honey almond body scrub. And on the face, an exfoliating gel scrub. Then apply an herb mint facial mask, which I leave on for 10 minutes while I prepare the rest of my routine. I always use an aftershave lotion with little or no alcohol, because alcohol dries your face out and makes you look older. Then moisturizer, then an anti-aging eye balm followed by a final moisturizing protective lotion.
Hello Christian Bale

This is way too much fucking work for skin, are you sure you're a dude?

This is way too much fucking work for skin, are you sure you're a dude?
I live in the American Gardens building on West 81st street. My name is Llama. I'm 27 years old. I believe in taking care of myself, and a balanced diet and a rigorous exercise routine. In the morning, if my face is a little puffy, I'll put on an ice pack while doing my stomach crunches. I can do a thousand now. After I remove the ice pack, I use a deep pore cleanser lotion.

There is an idea of Llama, some kind of abstraction, but there is no real me. Only an entity, something illusory. And though I can hide my cold gaze, and you can shake my hand and feel flesh gripping yours and maybe you can even sense our life styles are probably comparable, I simply am not there.

I have non-acne scars. Acne scars are curable it isn't permanent like scratch scars.

I would hardly call it severe, but it’s still there and noticeable.

I live in the American Gardens building on West 81st street. My name is Llama. I'm 27 years old.

You should delete this.

I have huge acne scars on my face that will never go away. Please, shoot me.

i had acne throughout my teenage years and some scars

I rarely see any men with acne

i had severe acne as a teenager and until is was 23 tbh to the point were it fucked me up mentally. i was so depressed in school and didnt want to look anyone in the face. it was brutal tbh. good skin is everything.

And you still post here, brutal.

while you do all this shit and still have acne Chad goes to bed with greasy ass pizza stains all over his face on a pillowsheet that hasn't been washed in two months and wakes up with perfectly clear gleaming skin

Voted for the second option, except that I am not a fakecel ngl

No they arent curable you have no idea
Cope.

acne-scars-treatment.jpg

Let's see Paul Allen's card.

I had acne throughout all my 20s, and then I lost my hair. So basically I went straight from adolescence to senescence :feelsbadman:

I had brutal acne all throughout highschool and still have it now in college.
It's even more brutal now because I'm the only guy I see that still has acne, people view me as an unclean monster even though I take better care of my hygiene than 99% of them

It's even more brutal now because I'm the only guy I see that still has acne, people view me as an unclean monster even though I take better care of my hygiene than 99% of them
Genes are everything. Water is wet. Women are whores.

Yeah, I started to get Acne when I was 16 and still have i at 24/25

I have no visual acne anymore. I used to look like a pizza.
Now my face mostly looks fine skin-wise. Mostly. My forehead feels like it's made of sand and in certain lighting, you can see the bumps and bruises on it from the leftover craters my acne left. It just blends with my actual skin color.

Actually, I think I have some red bumps near my neck. Hard to really see for myself but I think there are some markings around my neck.

Let's see Paul Allen's card.
Look at that subtle off-white coloring. The tasteful thickness of it. Oh, my God. It even has a watermark.

had serious acne on my teens. delayed accutane treatment because various dumb reasons, so i also got some pretty bad scars
and despite the treatment i still get some acne occasionally

so now i need laser treatment and some other procedures lmao

And the worst part is acne cannot be removed.
The two top tier alpha chads at my school have very hard acne but a fat jaw.
Also I know a normie with bad acne scars who has a girlfriend. This isnt cherry picking like every dude I know with acne and attractive is getting laid.

I have acne it ruined me

Had pretty bad acne from the age of 13 and up that killed my teen years. Whenever someone would mention the condition of my skin it was like a knife being jabbed into my gut. I was so ashamed of my face I had trouble even bringing it up with doctors because I just didn't want anyone to think about me at all, especially not if they're going to look at me and think of how disgusting I am. Sometimes my own mother would insult me for my acne and she once told me flat out that she was embarrassed to be seen in public with me.
I tried all of the usual "cures," face washes over the counter and prescription, diet changes, changing your bedding frequently, all sorts of different topical creams and none of it worked at all.
Then at 18 I got on accutane and it fixed it up in a month or two but by that point a lot of the damage had already been done, it was just relieving me of a final year or two which I am thankful for but still.

I have acne scars but they're not that bad because I used accutane in high school.

Brutal. I remember being one of the few people with acne in high school. I got on accutane though and solved it easily.

Last edited:
and foids with severe acne still get laid :feelsrope:

Imagine being a fakecel and browsing this forum lel

I don't have acne but still look like shit

My forehead has a shit ton of nasty acne, greasy as shit too

My forehead has a shit ton of nasty acne, greasy as shit too
My forehead and the sides of my head do, although it stops right at my cheeks. Not noticeable tho

I have acne but didn’t vote in your poll

I’m a fakecel with flawless skin. Jfl. But nah, I have some acne, not much rn. I use to have more a few years ago.

Fatcels who have never tried to lose weight are fakecels