Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee "Too many virgins in STEM" says woman

"As a woman in tech, I'm sick and tired of dealing with social outcasts in an everyday basis. None of my non-STEM friends deal with things like this. "

i have never felt hated and disgusted by like this time . we are meant to be killed there is no place for us in this world . that's why the clash is coming and actually the beta Uprising is coming

Brutal. Thanks for sharing.

This is the kind of person i am afraid to encounter at work. I know she would do anything in her hand to get me fired. Fuck.

changing_the_face_of_coding_by_smuttytheclown_dbvbzyh-fullview.jpg

what's that necro, the reddit post has been written 2 years ago

It's probably a troll, but even if it is, it's still what foids really think
Yeah, even if it was troll, tons of chads and foids bit the bait and openly agreed to everything she said.
So is a real thing, for sure. Plus, I checked her profile and she's an argentinian feminist, if you've ever seen argentinian feminist videos on YouTube, then you should know that they're genuinely crazy people, so I don't doubt that she's been herself on that post.

Women are masters at ruining lifes of man who dont worship them in their workplace.
Just look at LiteralGoblin's thread about him leaving his job.

"their toxic personalities"
proceeds to bash on their looks ????????

STEM requires good genetics, but they'll still be incel because standards are very high in 2020.
Women are masters at ruining lifes of man who dont worship them in their workplace.

Very legit, it's over.

holy shit i hope she dies horribly

If you give people like this an inch, they take a mile

Slippery slope

"Get rid of them, and see the industry boom. You think the Knuths, the Dijkstras, the Hamiltons, the Shockleys, the Moores or the von Neumanns of the past were socially unadjusted? They were normal people. They managed to get along with normal people. Chat, keep a conversation, date, get laid, party, go out on weekends."

LOLLLL RETARDED FOID. Most of the great scholars of history didn't run around dating and partying, they would've seen such behavior as degenerate filth. In fact, when you look prior to the 20th century, it wasn't uncommon for scientists and scholars to go their whole lives as virgins. There are many big name examples of this. They were not like modern day degenerate "normal people" at all. This foid should stop getting dick slapped across her face and learn some actual history

EUPghO UMAA5fQv

I've worked with women like her... fast tracked into jobs that they would never have gotten with blinded hiring practices. They burden their teams by not pulling their weight and when they are called out for it... the accusations of sexism fly

Yeah, even if it was troll, tons of chads and foids bit the bait and openly agreed to everything she said.
So is a real thing, for sure. Plus, I checked her profile and she's an argentinian feminist, if you've ever seen argentinian feminist videos on YouTube, then you should know that they're genuinely crazy people, so I don't doubt that she's been herself on that post.

Even if it had been a troll: Toilets say shit like that all the time even on their official social media accounts with absolutely no consequence (imagine the resonance if a man posted the same thing about ugly female coworkers). Furthermore, the resonance speaks for itself. Although there is a huge quantity of backlash the positive resonance (in form of the upvotes) outweighs it.

holy shit i hope she dies horribly

She is writing like that to cope with the fact that an ugly man is better than her at something.

Even if it had been a troll: Toilets say shit like that all the time even on their official social media accounts with absolutely no consequence (imagine the resonance if a man posted the same thing about ugly female coworkers). Furthermore, the resonance speaks for itself. Although there is a huge quantity of backlash the positive resonance (in form of the upvotes) outweighs it.
the resonance of Elliot Rodger's gunshots also outweighted all of such society's hipocrisy and unfairness, on one glorious day, and his spirit is still with us
She is writing like that to cope with the fact that an ugly man is better than her at something.
women really cant stand unattractive men

ugly men must either looksmaxx, kill women or kill themselves, because the two can't peacefully coexist

I am willing to bet those kissless, virgin, autistic STEMcels are the ones who do the majority of the work
i disagree

they do all of the work

even the rare smart foid who does useful work isnt like these whores at all, and in fact feminists hate that kind of foid

the whole thing about incels being the 21st century jews is becoming reality now
Download

How can someone be so fucking hateful without any reason. We literally just exist and it pisses off foids

Last edited:
‘ (not to say anything about their unattractive looks)’

= not to say something that I’m about to say, I’m still not a bad person though because I said I wasn’t going to say anything about it (even though I did.)

This thread should be pinned @i_a_m_i @mental_out @Master if it isn't a repost.

who cares. they cant invade. google wont actually replace their autists with women if autists are better at making things work.
LOL

Why do you think movies, games, and shows are so shit nowadays

Because the talent behind it (straight white males) are getting canned for trannies and minorities who are absolute shit at their job.

Pretty sure this has been posted a few times, it's a pretty old post I remember seeing ages ago honestly
Yeah I noticed the post date so I figured but I hadn't seen it before

She rants about white men but will never date any other race.

Last edited:
Tech companies only want diversity because an ethnically, culturally and religiously diverse workforce is less likely to engage in collective bargaining.

Tech companies only want diversity because an ethnically, culturally and religiously diverse workforce is less likely to engage in collective bargaining.
Exactly bezos let the cat out of the bag.

I hope this stuck up bitch gets in a car crash

seething wagie toilet. it's hilarious that she thinks she's superior to them, she's probably in PR :feelsPop:
‘ (not to say anything about their unattractive looks)’

= not to say something that I’m about to say, I’m still not a bad person though because I said I wasn’t going to say anything about it (even though I did.)
:lul: hey are you actually serge btw

Last edited:
5 August 2017, nice find OP, how you come across it?

ElizabethTheWitch said:
In an industry filled with thirsty kissless old virgins, of course that group will feel threatened by the arrival of more women. More people who will be able to tell them they suck, that they are without remedy, that they are disgusting to normal people?
Does being thirsty/kissless necessarily mean someone disgusts normies? What if they were just super-short and foids thought they were "cute" but not "hot"?

ElizabethTheWitch said:
they are the kind of people (these pasty-white, socially inept, inexperienced neckbeards) that shouldn't be hired to begin with!
inexperienced at what? to be generous perhaps ETW means socializing, but I think she's implying having sexual experience is important for business

ElizabethTheWitch said:
Their toxic personalities, which got them where they are now, and their disgusting hygienic standards (not to say anything about their unattractive looks) is the stuff that drove people away from them in the first place.
I'm pretty sure a lot of ugly people initially groomed regularly (daily) before discrimination based on their face/height/frame made them give up and figure there's no point to keeping good-smelling if foids are going to reject them regardless.

Similarly, I think a lot of us used to have much brighter personalities before constant discrimination soured them.

Foids seem to have causality mixed up. Yes: many of us are smelly grumps, but I think most of those like that now weren't always that way back when they were blue-pilled and hopeful.

Back before these factors existed you were already discriminating against us, and this makes us depressed and non-cheery.

Meanwhile, the "suicidal" or violent foids are still beloved by lots of mail orbiters, who prose about how evil men made them that way and how they used to be so much better and can be again.

ElizabethTheWitch said:
China is gaining ground. So does Europe. Places where the neckbeard, socially inexperienced virgin stereotype of an IT worker doesn't really exist.
Don't some Chinese much like their Beringian (not native american) descendants have trouble growing beards?

Pretty sure there are socially inexperienced virgin males in china employed in tech sectors. There's a shortage of women there after all, and it's hard to be socially confident living in a communist dictatorship.

the whole thing about incels being the 21st century jews is becoming reality now
Jews actually did bad things to deserve getting ousted from their host nations though, we didn't.

And of course she didn't get banned and the post doesn't get deleted :feelsclown:, wouldn't be surprised if she regularly posts on IT or AHS

Last edited:
Just shove everything and convert to islam. The west is utterly dead.

And of course she didn't get banned and the post doesn't get deleted :feelsclown:, wouldn't be surprised if she regularly posts on IT or AHS
Look at her post history. She is still active. This is definitely not a troll account. She seems to hate white people with a passion.

We're not even allowed to enjoy our lives. We can't invest our time in anything without normies getting angry. They want to totally eradicate our place in the world, as if we are actual subhumans.

What did she expect entering STEM? For there to be a bunch of chads w/ glasses?

It's funny how she sees STEM men who actually are the least threatening type in contrast to the big framed douche low inhib Chad type who she fucks or want to fuck when taking into account violence and murder case numbers and the kind of men who commit them.

Notice how she doesn't mention a SINGLE thing about these guys which makes them have bad personalities, or anything they've DONE to make them creepy. i.e, as ALWAYS their crime is being ugly.

What an absolute cunt. A true cunt, in the old, actually meaningful sense of
the word. Deserves to be beheaded publicly.

Disgusting whore. Don't hire fucking women into other STEM fields so we don't have a repeat of what happened to the social sciences, an empathy dominated field at the cost of reality. That is the female persona of kindness and inclusion, and it will disrupt the pursuit of truth.