Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel People my age are having fun while i rot

arthur17

arthur17

Pessimist Philosophycel
I cant stand the fact that people my age are living the moment of their lifes while i rot in loneliness.
They are socializing ,having sex,they go to parties etc,while i rot in brutal loneliness
Nothing can help you with the loneliness you just go insane there is nothing in between,humans are social species that survied with each other for thousand of years.

I cant stand the fact that people my age are living the moment of their lifes while i rot in loneliness.
They are socializing ,having sex,they go to parties etc,while i rot in brutal loneliness
Nothing can help you with the loneliness you just go insane there is nothing in between,humans are social species that survied with each other for hundreds of years.
This is why I don’t blame Elliot Rodger for what he has done in 2014

FUCK FUCK FUCK I CANT STAND SEX HAVER CHAD NEED TO BE HANGED

While some hot 20 year old college girl is getting fucked by a 10/10 guy I'm sitting at home playing video games all day and collecting retarded action figures.

Chad sniffs Stacy’s ass while I rot in a shitty run down apartment from the 1930s.

Nothing can help you with the loneliness you just go insane there is nothing in between,humans are social species that survied with each other for thousand of years.
we are like the grinch basically. If only we can actually ruin their fun like the grinch did tho

For me, people my age are having families and raising kids, in long term relationships, buying houses… meanwhile I’m not even given a chance at the first two

:feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree:

"B-But ThEy ArE liVIng lIVeS oF SaTAn"

murder fuel

every religios exuse for being subhuman
If thats their excuse they should delete their account and enjoy their suffering, they are living "the life of god" right?

No bro you don't get it, I'm saving myself for marriage with a christian woman who wants to start a family :soy::feels:
christian women who have no devil thoughts about chads and she is loyal to her husband no matter what :soy: :soy:

People had sex in every possible age.
In the bible Abraham died at like 137 as an old chad

Most brootal part of life was during school, while I was at home slaving away trying to learn as I believed that would do something for me, all the stacies and normies were partying and posting it on social media to rub my face in it

My time is spent sleeping and staring at computer screen

Doomed to rot. Doomed to suffER

People of all ages are having fun while I rot

yes i should be having sex and partying and being a degenerate but instead I'm rotting, it's over, I want a teen virgin gf.

yes i should be having sex and partying and being a degenerate but instead I'm rotting, it's over, I want a teen virgin gf.
i missed teen love its brutal