Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Took 2 nicotine gums and i feel high as fuck

Lonelyus

Lonelyus

Where is my russian stacy?.... :(
★★★★★
I took both and just chew to open them, And intense feeling is roaming over me.

Try zynns from Texas and you will die

Try zynns from Texas and you will die
Thats called Snus in the rest of the world where you get a swedish tobacco for the lip, I dont do that!

Thats called Snus in the rest of the world where you get a swedish tobacco for the lip, I dont do that!
No no zyn is not tobacco its nicotine Extracted pouches regular dip rots your teeth thats why zynn is popular

No no zyn is not tobacco its nicotine Extracted pouches regular dip rots your teeth thats why zynn is popular
Dont give @Saysitsover ideas bruh :feelshaha:

I used to smoke 60mg/ml nicsalt on a 100w dual coil RBA vape. I will tell you this: it's like a nicotine overdose speedrun. you immediately feel the post smoking headache and your legs instantly become numb.

I took both and just chew to open them, And intense feeling is roaming over me.
Based, i just vape. Doesn't really do anything to me tbh. I dont get the same effect i used to. Was best part of my day to drink energy drink and vape now it just keeps me awake

I used to smoke 60mg/ml nicsalt on a 100w dual coil RBA vape. I will tell you this: it's like a nicotine overdose speedrun. you immediately feel the post smoking headache and your legs instantly become numb.
Jesus christ 60mg bru if you died you would be more nicotine than blood

Jesus christ 60mg bru if you died you would be more nicotine than blood
yeah not daily but only tried for like quite some time. Nicsalt on vape gives immediate headache it's so brutal.