Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Took a solo trip to Six Flags Magic Mountain to see what it would be like

Mulattocel

Mulattocel

Admiral
★★★
And honestly……it wasn’t that bad in fact I rather enjoyed myself. I’m a thrill junkie with a passion for roller coasters and after not being able to find anyone to go with me I just said fuck it and went by myself. The park was empty, it was hot af but none of the good coasters had waits and I saw almost no pda what so ever. Now that I think of it I didn’t really see any couples period. The only ones paired up really were boomers all the young adults and teens I saw where in friend groups rather than couples.

This is really odd because magic mountain is in Los Angeles which is filled with attractive people and I didn’t see many it was quite strange but I’m thankful I wasn’t tortured with chads and stacies making out in line. I have quite a bit of disposable income as I’ve wealth maxxed a bit so now I’m relaxing in a very comfy hotel room for 1 at a pretty nice location. Later I will go and get some nice food and drinks and settle in for a comfy night of relaxation and watching some Netflix shows.

Anyways if you guys have the opportunity to take a trip by yourself but are nervous do it. We are incels anyways life is mostly shitty so it’s a gold cope to make the best of a shitty situation I would highly recommend it :feelsokman:

Sounds quite comfy

And honestly……it wasn’t that bad in fact I rather enjoyed myself. I’m a thrill junkie with a passion for roller coasters and after not being able to find anyone to go with me I just said fuck it and went by myself. The park was empty, it was hot af but none of the good coasters had waits and I saw almost no pda what so ever. Now that I think of it I didn’t really see any couples period. The only ones paired up really were boomers all the young adults and teens I saw where in friend groups rather than couples.

This is really odd because magic mountain is in Los Angeles which is filled with attractive people and I didn’t see many it was quite strange but I’m thankful I wasn’t tortured with chads and stacies making out in line. I have quite a bit of disposable income as I’ve wealth maxxed a bit so now I’m relaxing in a very comfy hotel room for 1 at a pretty nice location. Later I will go and get some nice food and drinks and settle in for a comfy night of relaxation and watching some Netflix shows.

Anyways if you guys have the opportunity to take a trip by yourself but are nervous do it. We are incels anyways life is mostly shitty so it’s a gold cope to make the best of a shitty situation I would highly recommend it :feelsokman:
would go on vacation with another incel tbh

yeah this is why it's dumb that incels want to go neet, just makes your bad life even more hell.

if you can work a bit and earn some disposable income you can have some nice copes like going out.

if you guys have the opportunity to take a trip by yourself but are nervous do it.
-
Yea I do solo vacations and trips all the time; it's great actually

Relaxing, freeing, and you do whatever you feel like

Highly recommended, yea
-

How the hell is a theme park empty in the summer in SoCal of all places?

Are zoomer kids glued on their computers and phones nowadays?

Oh I went exactly where you went.
very nice

your guess is as good as mine. This is one of the most visited theme parks in the world usually as well

they like to stay inside probably

they like to stay inside probably
It was 101 degrees at the park so that likely had a lot to with it but people that live in the Southwestern U.S can handle insanely high temperatures

I want to go to seven flags next tbh