Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Took an hour to dress up like a gentleman, ended up looking like SAINT HAMMUDI

Johnxina812

Johnxina812

Recruit
★★★
Today was my cousin's wedding, dunno what got in to me i bought a shirt, pant and a coat for this programme. I dont wear formal that often to tried my to tuck in shirts and maintain a formal look. Fixed my hair (this part too the loongest), cut my mustache and beard. After all those things i though at least i will look like a low tier normie, opened up my front camera and i saw SAINT HAMMUDI HIMSELF TELLING ME ITS OVER, YOUR LIFR WAS ALREADY RUINED WHEN YOUR WERE BORN. fuckin bruootal man, fuckin brootal.

a piece of shit is always shit no matter how much glimmer is put on it :feelsrope:

HAVE SEX VIRGIN :chad:

How do u do that:feelswhat:
Like the technique or, degrading values?
Its better than fucking an autistic, dark beef flappy landwhale (which is also demand at least a normie)

Chad with a tanktop, sweatpants and vans sneakers>Normie in a 10000$ armani suit and 5000$ shoes let alone incel, ovER for fashionmaxxing copers:blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill: :society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society:
Brutal. Your comment blew me back to reality.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back