Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Gaming Every cod after mw2019 sucks

I used to wake up

I used to wake up

Recruit
★★★
Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2019 was the official downfall of CoD. It's all so generic now. I remember playing BO3, especially zombies, or BO2. It was all so creative and good. I fucking miss my hit and scan.

I want a remaster (that is good, of course) of WAW. It would be awesome to play that game with modern graphics and hopefully more content, like new factions and customizable emblems.

I want a remaster (that is good, of course) of WAW. It would be awesome to play that game with modern graphics and hopefully more content, like new factions and customizable emblems.
Nacht der untoten

They gonna censorship the swatiskas and hitler speech (that happens when germans win at the end of the round) because "MuH HoRrIbLE jiw GeNOCIDe GoYim"

I want to play the new black ops this year. I think they will remake a lot of maps from black ops2, my fvaorite cod

They gonna censorship the swatiskas and hitler speech (that happens when germans win at the end of the round) because "MuH HoRrIbLE jiw GeNOCIDe GoYim"
True, but it was more wish fulfillment than anything else; it's definitely never going to happen. Oh well.
They also censored swastikas in Battlefield V and made the campaign mission where you play as the Germans in the typical weak apologetic mindset that "WERE SO SORRY FOR WHAT OUR ANCESTORS DID!" it's just so sick.

True, but it was more wish fulfillment than anything else; it's definitely never going to happen. Oh well.

They also censored swastikas in Battlefield V and made the campaign mission where you play as the Germans in the typical weak apologetic mindset that "WERE SO SORRY FOR WHAT OUR ANCESTORS DID!" it's just so sick.

Of course, when you point out who it actually is, it's always antisemitic.
The poor precious Jews, God's chosen people, are NEVER at fault.
Jesus christ was murdered by jews