Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Top 5 most ragefueling copes

screwthefbi

screwthefbi

Red Bull
★★★★★
5. "YouR fAmIly LoVeS yOu" - They only love you by default and it doesnt mean shit
4. "GoD WilL gIvE YOu thE RigHt OnE" - The right one:A used up roastie with a higher body count than a prostitute
3. "LoVe YOuRseLF FiRsT thEn WomEn wiLl lOVe YOu" z- Elliot Rodger loved himself and thought of himself as attractive did foids love him?
2. "I kNoW a 5'-" - *blocked*
1. "thErE iS mORe To LiFe ThaN a ReLAtioNSHip!" - Our hobbies are instantly ruined by couples

I don't trust this kind of copes, my inner voices tell it.

The fact that everyone give these options as default pretty much tells you no one thinks by himself, just parroting what parents and other bluepilled people say. When you ask a question on how to be happy, they say the same copes you said, normies can't think by themselves and give a precise answer for your problems

I

A foid hugging you will skyrocket your dopamine while hugging your family doesnt do shit
I dont fucking care abt my family and they think by making me meet up with my relatives like uncles or cousins i will feel less lonely. But they are all controlling retarded ethnics i would rather be alone and lonely then with them and still lonely

Well, incels do often have good families. They might have a point.
Nah, most of us have toxic families while many truecels their families dont even like them even though they did nothing wrong

Not even my family likes me

5. "YouR fAmIly LoVeS yOu" - They only love you by default and it doesnt mean shit
4. "GoD WilL gIvE YOu thE RigHt OnE" - The right one:A used up roastie with a higher body count than a prostitute
3. "LoVe YOuRseLF FiRsT thEn WomEn wiLl lOVe YOu" z- Elliot Rodger loved himself and thought of himself as attractive did foids love him?
2. "I kNoW a 5'-" - *blocked*
1. "thErE iS mORe To LiFe ThaN a ReLAtioNSHip!" - Our hobbies are instantly ruined by couples
1. I have no family
2. I don't believe in god
3. I hate myself
4. ?
5. Not really