Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Top tier QB gets heightpilled

ChinaCurry

ChinaCurry

Banned
-
Kyler Murray is a very highly regarded QB prospect (ie the superstars of NFL, the shotcallers, the guys who make the plays, get the money, and the hot wives).

He had a great first season and is doing ok and improving this season.

So what's special about this? QBs are prototypical chads, they're all from Texas or Cali, with great jaws, much smarter than the rest of the team, and normally come from richer families, and tend to enjoy privelege from age 11 up, and also have first pick on all the Stacies. They also tend to be very good looking, take a look at the high school and college prospects, and you will see it's not so surprising that Tom Brady and Jimmy GQ look like they do.

Oh yeah, they also tend to be tall, so they can see over the line, and far down the pitch, as well as having longer levers to throw the ball, when a QB is ONLY 6'2'' it can raise doubts about him, and teams may not give him a shot.

So what's the big deal with Kyler Murray? And why are people calling him out? Because normies are freaking out that he may not even be the 5'10'' he claimed, and might even be a 5'8'' Manlet!!

Forget how good he was last year, it is sacrilege he is a Manlet, and now he will be hounded and analysed on social media, till we know his true height!!

baker mayfield still gets shit for being 6′ 1″

Russ Wilson is an elite QB, and even he gets a hard time for being 6''!

And elite in QB is v hard to be, at any given time you will only have 3-4 elite guys out of about 40

American football is a chad only football, Just like basketball is tyrone only.

Imagine the bullying and mogging that this 5'8 manlet endure from his team "partners", truly fucking over for every non facially chad guy under 6'3.

Baker Mayfield gets shit cause he's a small 6'1. He's a diminutive, a mental midget as well. On top of that he sucks.

Totally opposite of like Drew Brees who is a big 6'0.

NFL scouts are basically like western women - 6' or nothing. But in reality it has little indication of value.

Baker Mayfield gets shit cause he's a small 6'1. He's a diminutive, a mental midget as well. On top of that he sucks.

Totally opposite of like Drew Brees who is a big 6'0.

NFL scouts are basically like western women - 6' or nothing. But in reality it has little indication of value.

Just in the span of maybe ten to twenty years being 6 foot went from something unusual to something expected.

What's more before then even many guys Between 5'7'' and 5'10'' weren't considered that short unlike now.

Being a manlet didn't affect Drew Brees too much. Holds all the QB records. I think Brady surpassed him in TDs yesterday tho

The fuck is qb

Imagine the bullying and mogging that this 5'8 manlet endure from his team "partners", truly fucking over for every non facially chad guy under 6'3.

Some fat nigger Johnathan Martin got bullied on his Dolphins team by some fat cracker Richie incognito back like in 2013

@GoffSystemQB thoughts?

Usa is a weird country with rapidly changing socially acceptable norms dictated by the media and pop culture ngl
Chinks and vodkacels should launch some nukes (in total war: rome)

I don't like this chad sport. Soccer seems much more justified where talented manlet trucels like messi can ascend

You're retarded if you think footballers are Chads.

Browns is the Incel team, not even had a post season this millenium?
You're retarded if you think footballers are Chads.
QBs are chad as hell and marry High school sweetheart Stacies, unless u at elite level like Brady or Rodgers.
Being a manlet didn't affect Drew Brees too much. Holds all the QB records. I think Brady surpassed him in TDs yesterday tho
He's not really a Manlet though right? As in forget the debate on bus height some claim 6' some claim 6'2''.
All I know in a normal environment in normal clothes he looks taller than normies, and we'll proportioned.

Last edited:
These are the same normies who will say "nobody cares about height but you bro."

I don't like this chad sport. Soccer seems much more justified where talented manlet trucels like messi can ascend
Soccer is much less about genetic determinism for sure, hence it's the biggest game in the world.

Also, and maybe it's more recent, but trucels have been at the top of the tree, and some are even getting endorsement deals now, which is a step in the right direction

Also, and maybe it's more recent, but trucels have been at the top of the tree, and some are even getting endorsement deals now, which is a step in the right direction
You mean American football or soccer?

There’s a few rb’s that are manlets

And one WR I can think of who was 5’8

You mean American football or soccer?
There I was referring to soccer, but in the title post, NFL
There’s a few rb’s that are manlets

And one WR I can think of who was 5’8
Yes there have been a few, but in case of receiver it's a trade off, small receivers are hard to stop/catch because of how manoubrable they are, tall receivers provide wider error margins as they are able to recover bad throws due to covering wider area with their reach.

RB I think is just about being hard to catch, Mcaffrey is maybe the best I seen, and he ain't no jacked Tyrone, but people just can't get near him, similar in rugby when there was Shane Williams, if you heard of him

Last edited: