Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Total gypsie extermeination since its their shitty day

Puppeter

Puppeter

Kill all females advocate
★★★★★
Teacher wanted me to go and listen to a class about "romanis" :horror: :lul: :lul: :lul:
I told her im dont care about gypsies
She got shocked hahaha
Disgusting ugly filthy creatures dumbass nazis couldn't exterminate them

I cant even see these inferior subhumans without vomiting @DarkStarDown @TBIcel @Corvus @LeFrenchCel

I cant even see these inferior subhumans without vomiting @DarkStarDown @TBIcel @Corvus @LeFrenchCel
A variant of a more violent indian, the worst of shitskins.

Idek Romani were the same thing as gypsies.

I love them pickpocketing whores!

I don’t understand

Teacher wanted me to go and listen to a class about "romanis" :horror: :lul: :lul: :lul:
She got shocked hahaha

I really hate how the Nazi's didn't liberate the world from the existence of the Gypsies. I would fuck their toilets though, but fuck their scammer culture. That's how you can tell they came from India, they're all scammers.

I really hate how the Nazi's didn't liberate the world from the existence of the Gypsies. I would fuck their toilets though, but fuck their scammer culture. That's how you can tell they came from India, they're all scammers.

She got shocked hahaha
Based.
I wouldn't say I would dislike them for looks, but rather behavior & for the fact they make an area worse; same thing applies to Hispanics.
What's your ethnicity?

Your fortune: Better not tell you now
He's an Albanian