Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Touched oneitis hand

HiddenUzer

HiddenUzer

Look in the mirror. You ugly fuck.
-
She was handing me something and I accidentally grabbed her hand instead, hee hands were so soft it’s like chubby but without looking chubby it felt so heavenly

Did you orgasm

Just to think she masturbated with those hands and slid them up her buttcrack in the shower last night.

Success!
Good luck Chad! :chad:

Having a oneitis is cucked.

Just to think she masturbated with those hands and slid them up her buttcrack in the shower last night.
If I had a oneitis I don’t think I want to know if they masturbate it seems weak.

That turns me on even more
Would you eat her poop if she blended it up with chocolate ice cream and wipped cream and gave it to you?

Actually, it's more likely that hand was jerking her bf's or Chad's cock. Let that sink in OP.

i did that too once, chad gets to touch a lot more than that thougb never frget

Her hand were so soft o can’t stop imagining that hand on my cock

Dude, you need to STOP. It's never gonna happen, so why put yourself through this misery? You're worshipping some girl that wouldn't even give you a passionate hug, at the very least or even a quick kiss on the lips. An here you are imagining her stroking your dick??

She does all those things and much much more with pure joy to her bf or any Chad she wants to get with.

Having a oneitis is extremely cucked and psychologically unhealthy.

this gave me a raging boner
Hotdog Sausage GIF by Charlie Mars

These hands already touched plenty of dongs and cum before reaching yours, just saying :feelsjuice:

She touched 100 chad dicks with that hand, so you indirectly touched chad dick. So now you're kinda gay tbh