Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel I felt in in heaven during this short moment

Q

Qwertyuiop99

Commander
★★★★★
I was passing and I pretended I didn't see those black girls struggling with a shelf bookcase. One asked me to help them. When I was helping her my hand touch her hands . Her hand was so soft . She was sexy , her fingers weren't puff. I regretted I didn't fully touched her hand . This moment was very lifefuel for me . They said they'd need someone to help them when they'd put i in their car . I was waiting to hear on the store speaker "we need an associate for a carry ..."
I'd go on the rain to touch her soft small hand again.

Maybe I should stay more near the heavy things bc Im so touched starved. Anyway not many people buy from this section

I also remember when I was checking a price for a young black girl. I touched her small soft hand (her mother was there too) . I wanted to hold her hand ngl.

#over_for_blackcell
#over_for_touchedstarvedcel

What no pussy does to a nigga

What no pussy does to a nigga
jfl

sounds like a solid experience

i really wanna know what it feels like to lay with my head on a females lap while she gently scratches my head with her nails

would roundhouse kick a grannyfoid in the face for a 1% chance of that to happen

i really wanna know what it feels like to lay with my head on a females lap while she gently scratches my head with her nails

would roundhouse kick a grannyfoid in the face for a 1% chance of that to happen
Same

jfl

sounds like a solid experience

I'd want to feel that too.
I'd also like to carress a girl's hair

This is something I have had a fantasy about for so long: I constantly imagine what it would be like to rest my head in a foids lap, whilst she just caresses my hair, talks to me softly, reminds me I have worth, that I matter to her & others, that I deserve to feel loved & cared for....:feelsbadman::cryfeels:
I would do more than just that to even experience this for a minute of my life.

Fuck, I am so touch-starved.

Have any of you touched a girl's naked thighs while she was wearing short shorts? :ahegao::ahegao:

I was passing and I pretended I didn't see those black girls struggling with a shelf bookcase. One asked me to help them. When I was helping her my hand touch her hands . Her hand was so soft . She was sexy , her fingers weren't puff. I regretted I didn't fully touched her hand . This moment was very lifefuel for me . They said they'd need someone to help them when they'd put i in their car . I was waiting to hear on the store speaker "we need an associate for a carry ..."

Maybe I should stay more near the heavy things bc Im so touched starved. Anyway not many people buy from this section

I also remember when I was checking a price for a young black girl. I touched her small soft hand (her mother was there too) . I wanted to hold her hand ngl.

#over_for_blackcell
Brutal

Have any of you touched a girl's naked thighs while she was wearing short shorts? :ahegao::ahegao:
I did in high school in a crowded corridor, I almost came on the spot. Had to get out of there real quick.

Her hand was so soft
Yeah, women softness is something that can drive me crazy, i had some occasion to touche women body part by accident and everytime it felt like heaven ( hands multiple time and ass one time, she looked very angry at me, but it was really not my attention to do so, but damn it was so soft ) .

Unfortunatly, i wish i never did, i crave it when i read something about it...Life's unfair man, we should be allowed to have accesse to this softness, it was made by God for men and we can't touch it.

Fuck this world.

I did in high school in a crowded corridor, I almost came on the spot. Had to get out of there real quick.
Brutal
I remember this girl that sat in front of me touched my abs. I grabbed her big ass ngl I wanted more

After morning prayer we were going to class j grabbed that girl's big ass . She couldn't notice me in the mass of student

Meanwhile Tyrone who beat up his 3 year old son is inside her guts now

It do be like that

I remember this one time when I was in 7th grade (and bluepilled at the time) I devised a plan to try to get closer with my oneitis at the time. (The next bit of text will be very cringe and I am ashamed I even did this shit lmaoo) what I did was rip a little piece of paper and write on it "hey I think you are very cute" (cringe ik) and at the end of class I waited till I was behind her and tapped her on her back. This is when this comment starts to make since to this post) her hair happened to be where I touched her back and I remember her hair was so damn soft and for that moment it was actual lifefuel.

I remember this one time when I was in 7th grade (and bluepilled at the time) I devised a plan to try to get closer with my oneitis at the time. (The next bit of text will be very cringe and I am ashamed I even did this shit lmaoo) what I did was rip a little piece of paper and write on it "hey I think you are very cute" (cringe ik) and at the end of class I waited till I was behind her and tapped her on her back. This is when this comment starts to make since to this post) her hair happened to be where I touched her back and I remember her hair was so damn soft and for that moment it was actual lifefuel.
I don't what hair feels like.
Mogs me

#over_for_blackcell
Pics for proof and research purpose

Her hand was so soft .
Bro sometimes I experience this when I’m getting food from a foid at a drive thru :feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelscry: It is lifefuel and enough to brighten my mood for a while, but suifuel at the same time, to know that so little contact is so meaningful to be. Something that normal guys probably take for granted, might think nothing of, or might even think “ew I touched that girls hand” :feelscry:

Maybe wageslaving isn't that bad after all :feelswhere:

cuck for helping foids

black girls
cuck sheboon worshipper
When I was helping her
cuck
Her hand was so soft .
no she is a gorilla, her hands are nigger
I regretted I didn't fully touched her hand .
good otherwise you would foid-worship her more
This moment was very lifefuel for me .
how was it lifefuel. they will go home and fuck tyrone
I was waiting to hear on the store speaker "we need an associate for a carry ..."
imagine being mentally enslaved by foids this much. you are obsessed with simping for her again

Sadly we can't experience that

Beautifully written. Just being in the presence of a sexy girl can suddenly highlight your day let alone a physical touch, which is far greater.

Beautifully written. Just being in the presence of a sexy girl can suddenly highlight your day let alone a physical touch, which is far greater.
You'll never forget those moments.

I want to know how a whore sucking my cock and balls feels like.