Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Tourism is such foid behavior

To koniec

To koniec

Nah I'd Lose
-
Males are mostly racist against foreign males not foids. Whole racism is based on competition of males for resources( women ), it's pure tribalism. I would feel uncomfortable to travel and even more life with people who speak different language and look different than you.
Women love to travel( aka fuck with foreign chads and by end marrying local betabuxx ).

Tell why foids love to travel to other countries, is it's their NT behavior showing up ?

females are even more racist against foreign males.

Travelling is pure cuckholdry. No sub-6 ethnic should ever subject himself to it

Tourism is such foid behavior​

is it what's this world if you can't explore it. solo adventuring as a male is lit compared to your "NORMIE TOURISM + CONSUMERISM ROUTE"

females are even more racist against foreign males.
W*men don't have a concept of tribe loyalty. The only thing that matters to them is whether you're Chad or not, so of course they will prefer 6'4 white Chads to 5'5 ethnicels. On the other side ethnic roasties will throw themselves at white invaders.

I don't mind at all being among people of different race when I am in their country. I only resent those who flood my country (and Europe in general).
Still, it's true that women are more interested in traveling. I guess when you live life in easy mode you constantly need something new. Also, traveling as a foid comes with a series of advantages: you can easily find guys hosting you or offering you food and drinks, you can have all the sex you want, you are treated with special care.

W*men don't have a concept of tribe loyalty. The only thing that matters to them is whether you're Chad or not, so of course they will prefer 6'4 white Chads to 5'5 ethnicels. On the other side ethnic roasties will throw themselves at white invaders.
true 100%

females should be banned from traveling (other than traveling to the supermarket to buy groceries)