Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hypocrisy Toxic masculinity, what a joke .

Kiko12

Kiko12

SuperManlet [5'7]
-
There is aint such a thing as toxic masculinity , its called being a man ..an hunter , a protector , a warrior , back in the days ..man didnt have the time to be "feminine" and develop charisma like a faggot .. he had to hunt for the family . And the female used to fuck him and raise his childrens for that . It was a clear deal . Safety and protection in exchange for sex comfort , and offsprings

They tell you its "toxic" cuz it disturbed the western way of life to progress to the future , but it is what it is .. its natural for mans to be quiet and not charismatic , its natural for man to "cat call " woman , its natural for man to be aggresive , its natural for man to have multiple woman under his wing ... its all nature .

But you cant be like that ..like a man , cuz its disturbed society order , while act as a submissive obidient female , does not .

And then they shame you and your masculinity , and then you become "social anxious" ..and afraid to even look at woman in the streets and elevators , you afraid to act in an assertive dominint way ..cuz its "toxic" ..its not allowed in here mister " we are not animals" they say .

Fuck em , ill be an animal . Ill be the nessecery evil they need .

Good day .

Last edited:
Women are lost without strong male masculinity around them (in their household, in their family and in wider society) yet they try and shame men for having it. Meme gender.

only high value males are allowed to act like men...
in fact i basically pretend to be an "asexual being" in every social enviroment in order to avoid troubles.

While I agree with this OP in spirit, the "it's natural" argument is low IQ. There are plenty of things that are natural, but not good (or good for you), like cobra venom in your blood.

Funny how the society doesn't accept such things as toxic femininity.
Talking with feminists is suifuel.
They think if women only like tall guys, that is because of toxic masculinity.
They think everything is toxic masculinity and they should be given more and more freedoms

While I agree with this OP in spirit, the "it's natural" argument is low IQ. There are plenty of things that are natural, but not good (or good for you), like cobra venom in your blood.

I dont think OP argued appeal to nature. Your analogy doesnt fit.
He argued the behavior has a reason to exist and males werent defective foids.

Funny how the society doesn't accept such things as toxic femininity.
Talking with feminists is suifuel.
They think if women only like tall guys, that is because of toxic masculinity.
They think everything is toxic masculinity and they should be given more and more freedoms

I dont think OP argued appeal to nature. Your analogy doesnt fit.
He argued the behavior has a reason to exist and males werent defective foids.

It really looks like it. Let's wait for him to chime in and confirm.

Women can do no wrong

It's just a convenient term to support female hedonism and eugenics of sub8 men

Toxic masculinity = unattractive male acting masculine

“Positive” masculinity = unattractive male acting feminine and being a pushover

It really looks like it. Let's wait for him to chime in and confirm.

No no , i meant exactly that ,

Males aggressive behavior is NATURAL , males teasing woman in the work place IS NATURAL ,

I argued that - why males cant express thier NATURAL behaviour and females can .

Why is that ?? .. cuz males NATURAL defoult behaviour is not society effectice for us to advance forward to the future ... but females hypergamy and behaviour is "harmless" .

Your analogy is naive , i could say chimoterapy is unnatural therefor lets let all cancer patients die . Its also not effective for society .

They shame ugly men for exhibiting "toxic masculinity" because it promotes aggressiveness and perseverance in dating, and women don't want that to happen. Only good looking men are allowed to show toxic masculinity.

Your analogy is naive , i could say chimoterapy is unnatural therefor lets let all cancer patients die . Its also not effective for society .

Excuse me, wut?

I said that there are plenty of things that are natural which are bad. I didn't say that everything that's natural is bad and useless. Chemotherapy clearly has utility in saving lives.

JFL @ the poor reading comprehension.

Argument from nature (appeal to nature) is a classic fallacy. It weakens your argument.

Excuse me, wut?

I said that there are plenty of things that are natural which are bad. I didn't say that everything that's natural is bad and useless. Chemotherapy clearly has utility in saving lives.

JFL @ the poor reading comprehension.

Argument from nature (appeal to nature) is a classic fallacy. It weakens your argument.

You cant comperhend what im trying to deliver here , yet its so simple .

Ill make it easy for you :

Why i cant express my sexual feelings toward a woman in the streets , just like woman express thier femininity and hypergamy

You cant comperhend what im trying to deliver here , yet its so simple .

Ill make it easy for you :

Why i cant express my sexual feelings toward a woman in the streets , just like woman express thier femininity and hypergamy

OK, I see. Then say this, not the other thing.